Tagged by: throwupyourthoughts
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer questions tagger asked you, then make 11 new ones
Rules 3: Tag 11 New People
Rule 4: Let them know that you tagged them
1. Current Obsession?
Girl’s Day’s new song, ‘Something’. It is my JAM.
2. Favorite celebrity?
My ultimate bias is Wooyoung from 2pm (i.e. the love of my life, or as I like to call him, MY BABY CHICKIE WOOYOUNGIE <3). And as for non- korea related celebrities, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, and Jensen Ackles from Supernatural are pretty amazing people. My girl Jennifer Lawrence and Leonardo Dicaprio are pretty cool too.
3. Favourite clothing store?
Pacsun, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Urban Outfitters…
4. What are you looking forward to this year?
GRADUATION!! And to finally be done with ballet. I have intensively been dancing since I was four, and I’m ready to move on with my life. I LOVE to dance…just not so much ballet anymore. I want to start doing more things that make me happy.
5. Favourite Rookies of 2013?
Hmmmm….. I suppose it would be Bangtan Boys. I really want to get more into Bangtan, but it just hasn’t happened yet. They seem to be pretty talented. They SLAY their choreo and I really like Rap Monster’s rapping.
6. Favourite character?
Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender (obviously from the amazing original animation and not that shitbender movie).
7. Your fashion inspiration?
Jenn Im, or clothesencounters on youtube. She has such great style, with a great personality to match. (youtube.com/user/clothesencounters)
Lilisimply on youtube (youtube.com/user/lilisimply) style is everything I love in fashion. Overtly girly and feminine, but with very subtle hints of edge. Definitely check her out!
I also really like Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and Olivia Palermo’s style.
8. Pants or Skirts?
SKIRTS SKIRTS SKIRTS SKIRTS!!!
9. Something you really want? (like an item of clothing or music album or something)
A smartphone, actually. It would be nice to start living in the 21ist century haha
10. Want any tattoos and what they are?
I’ve actually been thinking about this a lot lately. If I do get one, I would want a small and feminine looking tattoo. The phrase “Do more of what you love” is something that I may want inked up somewhere. I have such a low pain tolerance though, so who knows if I ever get one lol.
11. Favorite clothing item/outfit in Infinite H’s Special Girl MV ;>
The suit that Hoya wears in the very beginning. Gotta love a man in a well fit suit (especially when it’s Hoya ocraa)
My questions :)
1. Somewhere you would like to travel to or, perhaps, even live in?
2. What was your first exposure to kpop?
3. An idol, or idols, that you dislike or just can’t stand?
4. What’s your dream job?
5. How would you spend your ideal day?
6. What are some things that make you really happy?
7. Something that you really want to do/experience in the future?
8. What are some songs that you can’t get tired of? (kpop and non- kpop)
9. Favorite youtuber(s)?
10. An idol that seems the most like you?
11. Favorite era of your favorite kpop group?