I love it! ♥ 1. First impression: well I liked your blog background a lot! though I remember thinkin your theme was really hard to navigate, haha. and then me and harry looked at ur face and we were like WOAH!!
2. Truth is: you are definitely a little water nymph!
3. How old do you look: hmm 18 or so I’d say?
4. Have you ever made me laugh: yes I think so, though I havent been following you long!
5. Have you ever made me mad: not a bit!
6. Best feature: oh well your hair is very beautiful! though I think your eyes are lovely and sparkly too! I like your softness
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: noo *_* but I would definitely stroke your lovely hair
They were the nymphs of flowery water meadows. They were usually described as a type of Okeanid (mountain nymphs) or Naiad (water) nymph. The Leimonid companions of spring-time Persephone were a band of Okeanides.
i go to school and twirl my hair and curtsy to everyone that i make eye contact with lately i hear things from new friends such as “you look so fragile and sensitive” and “you seem like a girl that hates mud and loves hugs and bows” then i go home and look at the gore tag and play with dirt and listen to my old friends complain about me never being emotional enough for them an stuff how different