New pictures of Gigi outside of Zayn's house just came out lol it's the same wooden fence that Perrie would always get papped by what a joke lol also it looks like she just came and left in a chauffeured car which makes this even more transparent. I also think it's necessary to point out that she was wearing red nail polish in the pics from this weekend and in the selfie she had no polish on, more proof that it's an old photo
Top pics are Gigi, bottom two are Perrie. Same fence. And if the Zigi minion lego snapchat (snapchat and lego are promo deals) was not old (though I think it was based on Zayn’s hair) then they purposely implied the snapchat was taken on the infamous metal countertop of Zerrie fame. Seems the PR “girlfriends” are only allowed in specific spots in Zayn’s home.
A little thought on what people perceive as bad movies.
Ya know, I’m kinda glad The Lego Movie didn’t get the gigantic uber praise like Inside Out did. (Though it did get quite a lot.) Virtually everyone agrees that The Lego Movie was a fantastic surprise hit and people were mad that it was snubbed at the oscars, having no nomination.
Inside Out unfortunately has the mark of being Disney-Pixar film which lately seems to be cool to hate. The exact same thing happened when Frozen came out. While I don’t think Frozen really deserved all its praise, I can at least acknowledge that it was a good movie. Maybe not great, but good.
There are times when I really wonder what people count as bad movies, because there are some truly horrible ones out there. It seems like people label anything they don’t like as a bad movie without trying to perceive it objectively.
I don’t like Minions, but I don’t think it’s the worst animated movie to ever come into being. Clearly there are a lot of people that like it for whatever reason, but I just don’t get it. I also don’t like Interstellar that much. I think it relies too much on trying to create the same feeling 2001: A Space Oydssey did while trying to put a very contrived meaning behind it. Yet it’s one of the most praised films of last year and I can definitely see why since it does create some of the same visual wonder that 2001 did and some people do connect with its story somewhat.
Disliking a film and calling something a bad movie are two different things. You can like bad movies and dislike good movies. Calling something shit because you don’t like it isn’t a very good argument.
20 fairly easy group Halloween costumes that you could totally do with your friends this year
I’M A MOUSE, DUH
Amongst the many life lessons I’ve learnt from Mean Girls is that Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress as a total you know what, and no other girls can say anything about it - which is all very well and good if you’re content with looking LAME and BORING in bunny ears and a tutu.
But here at Hollywood Express I take fancy dress very seriously, and when it comes to costumes I reckon it’s best to ditch the crap cat whiskers, and rope in a load of mates to go all out. If you fancy being awesome this Halloween, grab yourself a cardboard box and some glitter glue, and check out our round up of 20 amazing group costume ideas that you could totally do yourself with your friends this year.
1. Wishing trolls off of when you were little.
2. Pitch Perfect Barden Bellas. Singing optional.
3. NAKED SIMS. Except don’t actually be naked.
4. Tetris blocks. Probably not the easiest to get in the car.
5. The Hocus Pocus witches because it’s a bloody great film.
6. A sandwich. People might try to eat you at around 2am.
7. The Mario Kart gang except don’t chuck bananas wherever you go.
8. A rollercoaster. Arguably the best Halloween costume of all time.
9. Rock, Paper, Scissors. Soz to whoever ends up as the rock.
10. Cute little social media gals. Good if you still want a snog.
11. The Recess gang (as long as you can recite the theme tune because people will ask…)
12. The cast of your fave TV show. Maybe Orange Is The New Black?
13. Ipods. Except these aren’t really a thing anymore so just call it retro.
14. Your fave actor through the years. Here’s Johnny Depp and Jim Carey.
15. LEGO PEOPLE. Will require some advanced cardboard box work.
19. Mean Girls complete with classic quotes. Much better than being a sexy mouse.
20. The Oscar Selfie. You will need: To dress up as Jennifer Lawrence/Bradley Cooper, a large piece of cardboard with the rest of the famous people painted on to put your head in. Hold up at every photo opportunity. Sorted.
My favorite part of it was when he says he’s learned that it’s best to hold onto old friends because you don’t know when or how you’ll make new ones. Because Zayn. Zayn who spent a lot of 2015 severing old ties and burning bridges and maybe at some point realized that isn’t the best way to be?
Like…that awareness and ability to recalibrate and self-correct is very Zayn to me. He makes bold choices and takes risks and then he sits down and smokes a ridiculous creativity joint and puts a Minions lego guy together and goes “haha shit…maybe I fucked that up a little. Better next time though. Live and learn.”
For International Tabletop Day 2016 I organised an event for the board & card game club for ladies that I started here in the Netherlands. We always play at our local game store, since they’re very welcoming to us. For this event, I took some old trophies and turned them into Trophies Of Awesome, as you can see.
We played some Fluxx, Love Letter, Munchkin and Ultimate Werewolves. I also bought some random geeky/nerdy little prizes (Star Wars/Avengers/Minions/lego + tabletop trinkets etc.) both for the winners and also for the ‘goodie bag’ that each attending lady received. In the goodie bag was a gift voucher for either 2 small or 1 medium prize, plus a purple die (since that’s in our logo). The store also bought some yummy red velvet cake, which we very much enjoyed. All in all, it was an awesome day with lots of gaming and laughter!