Hmmmmmm wow. Okay I’m taking this to mean I can jump around between series, yes?
5. “Luck be a Lady,” The L Word (THE ONLY EPISODE THAT MATTERS I LOVE IT SO MUCH)
4. Episode 4 of Yuri on Ice, aka the episode in which the show revealed it was Calling Me The Fuck Out for the first time.
3. “Institutional Memory,” The West Wing. I watch this when I’m really on the edge of a breakdown or when I’m on the cusp of a major life change.
2. Yuri Hell! Michiru Dies for Haruka and Rose Cries Forever!
1. The Utena finale. The most important.
(Honorable mentions include: “The Constant” and “LaFleur” from Lost, the season 3 finale from Legend of Korra, the episode where Zuko has a crush on the girl who brings him to the fountain from AtLA, the episode where Abby gets her wisdom teeth removed and goes to Whole Foods from Broad City, the episode of Twin Peaks where Coop throws rocks at things to divine a clue, the episode of Cardcaptor Sakura where Touya feeds Yukito cake, the episode of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kin where Nozaki and Mikorin play the dating sim and then stay up all night writing doujinshi for Tomoda x the protagonist, the Boy Meets World Halloween special where Shawn is the killer (YOU ALL KNOW THE ONE))