ok i’ve mentioned this before but like imagine Legally Blonde: The Musical if Emmett was a girl (EMMA FOREST)
- when Calahan (is that how you spell his name idk) starts laughing and yells “OH YOU LESBIANS THINK YOU’RE SO SMART!” he could kinda gesture back and forth from Enid to Emma too.
- “I grew up in the roxburry slums with my mom and a series of bums. guys who showed me all the ways a man could fail” she’s already disappointed and underwhelmed @men
- “they laughed at me like they laughed at you” ties into the whole feminism and sexism narrative
- THE ENTIRETY OF TAKE IT LIKE A MAN WOULD BE SO ADORABLE. I MEAN IT ALREADY IS BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE.
- “thats the best part. the outside is new but now it reflects whats already in you. I couldn’t change that if I wanted to…and I do not.” “thank you…”
- “think of the girl you want most to be….not quite the girl that I chose to be”
- “is he gay or european?” “WELL HEY DON’T LOOK AT ME”
- THE PROPOSAL AT THE END aaaaAAAAAA