Staple closet pieces? Including shoes and jewelry 😊
Alright this is going to be a long post…
My personal style can be described as classy and elegant with a twist of edgyness. Think elegant Kendall Jenner x Bella Hadid x Ulyana Sergeenko candid & formal photos.
Although it happens that I put less effort into dressing for university and other unimportant stuff like just running errands or do some small shopping in town because frankly, I don’t care and do not have to impress anyone with my 900€ shoes and 3,500€ coat. I live in a small town, so this just adds to me feeling indifferent. It doesn’t happen often, but still.. it does happen. However, when I am in a big, fancy town, I of course dress to impress and like I’m about to see my worst enemy. I think that this should go without saying haha!
Aside from that my style is as I have described above.
I used to buy stuff from H&M and Zara a lot and mix it with high-end designers, but now it all shifted to just high-end designers. It’s just personal preference. I am fed up with the poor quality and designer knock-offs. I very much cherish the improved quality that I have with designer pieces. Although the quality from oh so many pieces is pretty ridiculous too, to be honest! Do not think that designers necessarily offer the very best quality for their price. Most of the time the prices they charge can’t possibly ever be justified with the quality of their merchandise. It’s just the name you are paying for, really. This is why my #1 mission is always to look for the best quality in anything. I can see a Valentino dress that is so god damn gorgeous and not like the fabric. Or the beads and embellishments seem to be very cheap. I will not buy it, although I regret it because it’s stunning but whatev.
Understand that I am on a monthly budget just as everyone else is. Yes, I might have a whole wardrobe bursting with luxury and designer names, but I have amassed this all over years, with roughly 80% of my own money and 20% of SD money. I am a very practical person and buy clothing, shoes and jewellry that I am able to wear every day and for any occasion. There are some occasional SPECIAL purchases too, of course. But only when I see something seriously special. I had a phase in which I bought at least 20 pairs or so of Louboutins.. and how many have I actually worn out? Maybe…6? This, too, taught me to be practical.
As for jewellry, I generally don’t wear jewellry except for my gorgeous silver ring that looks like a flower made of tiny diamonds, with a beautiful big black pearl in the center of it. It is very special to me. As for earrings, I alternate between beautiful pearl studs when I want to look all preppy, classy and elegant (I think that they also make me look younger, funnily enough) and diamond studs and chandeliers sometimes for daytime and evening as well. I don’t care. I wear stuff that is supposed to be worn in the evenings in the day, too. It adds to the ‘uniqueness’ of my style which sets me apart from others.
Please mind that I am not going to drop designer names (xcept for four) because well, I don’t want to seem like an arrogant, overly spoiled brat who just wants to show off. No! I am happy to provide you with pictures or whatever in private, if a certain piece has piqued your interest or if you want to know which pieces I exactly have, so just gimme a shout.
So, my general staple pieces for the day would be:
* A few pairs of skinny jeans - lighter denim colour without wash, one distressed black one (I like the slits at the knee), a normal black one, a mid-dark denim with a subtle wash. I only wear skinny jeans at this point in my life, with a seldom exception. Full length and I very much like ankle length or a little over the ankle in summer. Skinny jeans accentuate my lean and long legs - and I like to shift focus on my legs.
* Skinny black leather pants. Normal ones, not like the Givenchy & Saint Laurent zipper thing.
* This seldom exception would be one pair of black high-waisted, perfectly tailored trousers that are overall just a little bit wider.
* Two pairs of black cigarette trousers like Audrey Hepburn used to wear.
* As for t-shirts and tank tops, I like basic black and white ones. Round-neck, V-neck, doesn’t matter. I do not like any kind of prints unless it’s an okay print. Well I guess I am guilty of owning the black & white Balmain tank tops with the three golden buttons on the left shoulder haha but these are the only printed shirts in my wardrobe because they do add a little bit of sophisticated edge to my day looks.
* Elegant silk blouses are also a must in my wardrobe. Here, I like playful pussy bow blouses and a bit more ‘daring’, statement blouses. Although I do not like statement or ‘IT’ pieces in general and usually stay far away from them. I like to wear these blouses with my black high-waisted trousers.
* I am a sucker for coats. I own a lot of coats. Fur and normal ones. I adore a good camel coat and am also a sucker for military-inspired coats. The colours of my choice, for normal coats, would be camel, black and navy at this time. Other colours for fur coats.
* I fucking love capes and have quite a few. Black ones, mid-length to the middle of the thigh I’d say.
* Jumpers / Longsleeves / etc. Here, I am always looking for good quality cashmere, and wool. Mainly wearing them in autumn and winter. I like turtleneck pieces a lot.
* Warm Scarves - all my scarves are of a cashmere/silk mix. I also wear them when it’s cold or just throw them over my shoulders on a chilly summer night when I’m out at a dinner party or so.
* Fancy Scarves - silk. I sometimes wear them under/over a blazer, with a normal button down shirt and a high-waisted skirt.
* Skirts - one high-waisted black leather mini skirt, a black high-waisted heavy wool skirt / knee length
* Shorts - different pairs of mini denim shorts, beautiful lace mini shorts, black leather mini shorts
* Blazers - oh boy. I love blazers. I have so many. Again, black and navy coloured blazers. I have this beautiful slim, perfectly tailored black blazer that is a bit longer than a usual blazer - just beautiful. one of my fav pieces.
* Jackets - love. black leather jackets for the edge, but elegant leather jackets. I also dig black leather jackets with a beautiful embroidery on the back side. and uhm *coughs* of course the classic - the Chanel jacket. normal black and beige. is an absolute must have. and so versatile! I have the cropped versions as they fit my body far better than the regular length ones.
* Dresses - oh uh. I collect dresses. For any occasion. However I prefer short dresses, above knee length and mini dresses. Do have a couple of mid-calf length dresses, though. Here I say that the fancier the dress, the better. But it still has to look absolutely beautiful and not dramatic. Although I would have loved to have that black/red and red Proenza Schouler ostrich feather dresses just because they look so badass.. but where the hell would I have worn it to.. that’s the other question haha! I love brocade, I love silk, I love lace, I love velvet dresses. My dress colours are usually black and red but I also do have some white, silver, blue dresses. As for the regular shopping day in town, I just wear a long black dress with gladiator flats and that’s it. Dun care. Bye, Felicias.
* Shoes - sexy black high pumps, the famous espadrilles (I like wearing them in summer with my ankle-length skinnys), the famous Balenciaga boots with the cutouts at the sides and the two buckles with silver hardware, not gold (literally every Russian jetset baby has these boots omg haha), velveteen ballet flats, silken/satin ballet flats, gladiator sandals (which are bound up to the knee), sexy suede overknee boots - I like my overknee boots to be of mid-thigh length, sneakers (have so many omg..leather and suede (apart from the one pair of Nike sneakers I like to wear on long haul flights. various models, various colours), various black combat boots that look more delicate than ugly and harsh, lace-up high heels, platform pumps, I LOVE high heels! gosh… it’s hard to describe without naming the designers and the particular models because it all sounds so vague and ugly haha! I like classy shoes as much as I like very special models like embellished shoes or just some fancy colours, etc.
* Silk Pajamas - I have a pair of baby pink ones and a pair of baby blue ones.
* Lingerie - am a lingerie addict, but which girl isn’t?
* Silk Robes - long dressing robes, short morning robes, everything. Black, white, red, and the pastel colours from above (babypink, babyblue)
* Invest in good stockings! Quite a few pairs of normal black ones. And black ones with the sexy seam at the backside for more..well, special evenings and occasions ;)
* Hats - Maison Michel; different colours, made of felt
These are pretty much my staples. I am so sure that I have forgotten many many other things, but this should suffice. I have written a post on my personal fragrance choices which you might want to check out if you are interested in this as well!
I want a ship if its not too much! <3 I'm kinda short with blue hair and I have my septum pierced tho I never keep it flipped down. I love listening to The Clash and I love to drink w friends on the weekends! I also have a v distinct style where I wear either t-shirts and high waisted jeans or I wear leather mini skirts and fishnets! I love going to concerts too but most of the time I stay home bc I can't afford it or I get nervous being around so many people! Thanks xx <3
i ship you with…
he loves the matching hair. sometimes murdoc will make fun of you two and say it looks like you dyed it from the same box, but 2D would happily reply with, “i’m glad you think my hair is as pretty as theirs murdoc!”
2D is always on the hunt for pretty septum piercings for you. he’s sad that you flip it up because “you got it for a reason, show it off!” he loves the fancy ones and has an amazon wishlist for them
he’ll be shy about drinking with your friends for the first few times, worried that they might him to be empty-headed, but will eventually warm up and try to out-drink all of them like its a race
2D adores your fishnets. when you’re sitting together he likes to poke his slender fingers through some of the holes to tickle your thighs
he will be a dedicated concert buddy and always offers to buy the tickets. even if you say no he’ll just buy them and drive you to the show but says he’s just going to take you out to dinner
Outfit: either my version of muggle AU slytherin (button-up shirt, high waist pleated skirt, leather jacket) or lots of high waist denim, plaid, hoodies and cropped shirts
Shoes to go are: ballet flats, converses or boots
Makeup/Accessories: eyeliner, concealer, lipstick, eyelash extensions, and highlighter/eyebrow pencil/blush if i can be bothered. two small studs in each ear and usually my B necklace but it’s lost </3
Coffee order: anything sweet and evil and frappe if i’m at starbucks, or a cappucino/iced coffee depending on the weather
Nighttime routine: shower, moisturise, braid my hair, stay up too late on the balcony writing
Summary: The reader harbours deep feelings for Dean she knows he probably won’t reciprocate, although his mixed signals keep on telling her otherwise.
Character: Dean x Reader Reader Gender: female Word Count: 2221-ish Warnings: Language, angst, mentions of alcohol use.
A/N: So finally here it is, part two :) I hope I can live up to the hype of part one (doubt it) and there will be a part three after this one to conclude the story. I looove feedback, so please let me know what you think!
ok so i see you giving advice to others so i thought i'd ask :) im a 18 year old girl and i need a cheap website for clothes!! I'm in university and I dont have a lot of money, and mainstream stores are so expensive!! Reliable websites only please <3
Hi :) of course. I’m in university too and I know the struggles of having no money lol. I swear by THIS website for cheap,affordable good quality clothes. I’ve bought from it so many times and its honestly the cheapest website i’ve come across for clothes. :)
What are the must-have items a girl's wardrobe need to have ? I know it's a question that requires quite a lot of writing or better,pictures,but you'll help me enormously ! And I utterly love your combinations !
Summer and Spring musthaves:
Flipflops (or thongs)
One piece swimwear
Winter and Autumn musthaves:
“Ugly christmas sweater” patterns
Jeans (skinny, boyfriend, coloured, patterned, cropped, high waisted)
This set (and the Portal set) will be available this weekend (starting friday). I will post a picture of my porch light turning on and then you can send a fanmail asking for your treats :-)
The set includes 17 Crop Tops, 5 Sweaters, 14 Sundresses (plain black not pictured), 1 pair of black shorts, and Skull Knee Tights. 5 of the designs (barbed wire) were done last minute and you can see them here.
My spooky model, Demona, will also be available on the gallery at that time. Refer to this post for her cc (if you don’t download the body and face details, she will not look at all like this). My origin ID is Sonnenblum and I also use the hashtag “thatmaloriegirl”
Unfair Dare - Michael Clifford [smut] (Punk!Michael)
Requested - yes
Anonymous - “Could you do a AU punk Michael? And like your s good girl and your friends made you come to a party where they dare Michael to have sex with one person in the circle and he picks you? Thanks!”
A/N: I have an idea to make this pretty cure at the same time.
Word Count - 2003
Why am I even here? you question yourself as you walk up the driveway to the already bouncing house party. It’s the first house party you’ve ever been to, the first party you’ve ever been to actually, and you’re wearing your nicest and most provocative outfit; a crop top, high waisted leather skirt and a pair of tights with boots. Your best friend persuaded you to go, only she could have done that, you’re quite a good girl, you rarely do anything bad or risky so you’re quite out of your comfort zone.
You step in the front door and the house is alive, most of your yer group and some of the years above and below are supposed to be here, why shouldn’t you be?
“Holy shit,” a voice calls above the rest. “[Y/N] what the fuck are you doing here?”
You turn to see renowned school punk, Michael Clifford, jogging towards you. You’ve never liked him with his black and blue hair, his eyebrow piercing and his tattoos, all coupled by his flannels and leather jackets.
“Am I not allowed to behere or something?” you say, trying to come off confident but actually seeming lost and confused.
“No, I just thought you’d be studying for the end of year exams or something,” he chuckles looking smug.
“We have another 6 months until the end of year exams,” you point out.
“Exactly, you’re behind,” he laughs.
“I’m not that much of a good girl, Michael,” you sigh.
“Oh really? Well get a drink and prove it,” Michael sips his own beer, wandering off.
You don’t want to obey Michael but you need to prove a point so you get yourself tipsy. You some beer and a shot and get to the point where you are pretty joyful, but as the night wears on you stop drinking and start to dwindle down from your high.
“It’s truth or dare time!” someone yells.
“Come on [Y/N],” one of your friends slurs dragging you into a space in a circle.
You sail through the truth or dare knowing that no one is going to pick on you that is until you hear one of the boys in the circle shout, “Mikey, it’s your turn for a dare”
“I’m not even playing, bro,” he responds.
“Doesn’t matter, shuffle up,” the boy commands creating a space for him. “Truth or Dare?”
“Well truth is shit, so I guess dare,” he sighs.
“I dare you to fuck someone in this circle,” one of the guys slurs.
“Really you’re going to make me chose a girl to fuck, doesn’t that sort of defeat the point in the dare being just mine?” he sighs.
You look around the circle and are disgusted by the amount of girls with hopeful looks on their faces, who in the right mind would want to be fucked by Michael Clifford?
“I hardy think it’s fair that anyone should be given a second dare, I know you lot and I know that you’ve been giving out pretty horrendous dares since the start,” Michael sighs.
“Well everyone here has had their turn so just pick someone,” someone adds
“[Y/N] hasn’t,” your very drunk best friend adds.
“[Y/N]?” one of Michael’s friends questions. “That goody two shoes?”
“Here!” you raise your hand.
“Fine,” Michael sighs in a halfhearted manner. “I guess I’ve got the good girl”
Your emotions and thoughts are running hot and cold, you desperately want to stay where you are but then again you want to go and see what happens, out of curiosity, you want to show off to Michael that you can be confident but, being a naturally shy and reserved person, that will be difficult. You stand, only to be met by a chorus of wolf whistles and murmurs, Michael holds out a hand which you take, shooting him a death glare for treating you like such a child, and he takes you up to a seemingly random bedroom. You sit on the bed and fiddle with your fingers while Michael loosens a few of his shirt buttons.
“Don’t worry, I’m not going to make you do anything, I just need to make it look like we did,” he says. “Do me a favour and ruffle up the sheets a little?”
“Why?” you question.
“To make it convincing,” he chuckles.
“No, why don’t you want to ‘fuck me’?” you elaborate using air quotes.
“Because you’re a virgin and you’re drunk,” Michael says seeming almost nervous.
“I’m really not that drunk anymore,” you reply.
“Yeah but you’re still a virgin”
“What makes you say that?” you try to laugh.
“Well, I’d be more surprised if you weren’t, plus have you seen what you’re wearing in comparison to these other girls, you could be going to church,” he smiles.
His smile is unnervingly charming, and he’s being quite pleasant to you for once, almost sweet.
“We’re going to stay here for half an hour, or until they’ve turned the music up full volume and gone back to partying,” he sits down next you on the bed. “I’ll leave first then you but in the mean time-”
You cut him off, “What if I want to?”
“Want to what?” he furrows his brow.
“Do it, you know…” you trail of, gulping.
“Have sex?” he seems amused as you nod. “I couldn’t do that, the only virginity I’ve been responsible for so far is my own and I don’t think I could handle taking yours”
“Why not?” you ask.
“1. You hate me, 2. Someone like you deserves to wait for someone better and 3. You don’t seem ready,” he answers you, his voice sincere and soft.
“Michael, I was clued up on every detail of sex possibly by 15, and I was 'ready’ by 16, I only dislike you when you’re an ass, which you aren’t right now and I’m going to have to lose it at some point, why not now and if 'someone better’ shows up I’ll at least know what I’m doing,” you say, being very serious.
“I’m not sure,” he says.
Suddenly embarrassed that you even thought of the idea you say, “Forget it, it was a stupid idea”
“No, it wasn’t, I just…” he doesn’t continue.
“Am I really that repulsive?” you question, being louder than you first expected to be.
“No, you’re not, never think like that, I just don’t think I’m the right person for you to do this with, and you don’t understand how difficult it is for me to say no, especially to you,” he replies tracing a finger across your hand.
Desperately you what to question the meaning behind what he said but instead you say, “Then if you want to why don’t you?”
He shakes his head for a minute and there’s a small silence as you watch him think, practically able to see the cogs turning in his head.
His eyes shoot up to meet yours, “You’re sure you want this?” you nod. “Positive?” you nod once more. “Alright we’ll do this then?”
Your heart begins to race and you ask, “Wh-where do we start?”
He laughs, but in a sweet manner as a response to your obvious nerves, “Would you like me to lead?”
You nod yet again and watch as the smile slips from his face leaving only a look of care as one of his hands ghosts across your cheek while the other guides your arms to rest around his neck. A short shaky breath leaves your lips as Michael gently presses his lips to yours. Your lips respond to his as you kiss back, a feeling of electricity flowing through you. The kiss gets a little more heated as he takes a deep breath, pulling his lips from yours only briefly, resting his forehead against yours as he lays you down on the bed. His hands move under your shirt lifting it up over your head. He lifts his head, placing a knee either side of your legs and gazing down at you with almost loving eye. Michael gives you a small questioning smile as he gently lifts the collar of his shirt as if to ask if he should take it off. You reply with a short, anxious smile, and he pulls it over his head, showing a multitude of tattoos along his collar bones and over his chest, coupled with a perfect body. He leans back down, this time attaching his lips to your neck, exploring until he finds your sweet spot, triggering a high pitched moan that you try to conceal. He smirks against your neck and allows his hands to move down your body, briefly cupping your breasts and then gently moving your tights and skirt down your legs until they are off completely. Michael continues kissing down your neck and the valley of your breasts while you get a little confidence and toy with the buckle of his belt, unfastening it and then undoing the zipper and button, before beginning to slide them down his legs. He takes over and you see the bulge in his boxers as his jeans join the rest of your clothes on the floor, that was all your doing.
“What do I do now?” you ask when he hovers above you.
“Nothing, this is all about you,” he replies, kissing your forehead.
You watch him palm himself, obviously needing a little more, so you cautiously place your hand over his until he meets your eye and pulls his hand away letting you take over. A deep throaty groan escapes him which tells you that you’re doing it right.
“Something about knowing it’s you making me feel like this turns me on even more, princess,” he whispers in your ear.
A hand slips below the waistband of your panties, not teasing you but pleasuring you, making your back arch and your stomach tighten. He returns his lips to yours withdrawing his hand and moving up to run his hands around to your back and to the clasp of your bra. Once that is gone he pays attention to your chest kissing across each breast and kneading them to give you the most pleasure possible. He pulls off your panties and his own underwear exposing his ready hard length, as he reaches over into his jean pocket to pull out a condom and roll it on, bringing back your nerves.
“Ready honey?” he questions.
You reply, “As I’ll ever be”
“If it’s too uncomfortable just let me know, I don’t want to hurt you,” he says, genuine concern in his voice. “It should feel… better after a minute”
Michael kisses you more abruptly this time, rougher and more passionately and you feel him ease himself into you with a low growling groan. The original discomfort is enough to bear seeing that you’re giving Michael so much pleasure but once he starts to move in and out at a leisurely pace you start to get a feeling of bliss spreading through your body making you moan.
“That’s so hot” he pants. “Am I making you feel good baby?”
“Fuck yes, Michael,” you say.
Feeling your high approaching you clench around him spurring another moan.
“Fuck, you’re close aren’t you?” he questions.
“Yes, god, I think you,” you say through heavy breathing.
“Cum for me, princess,” he whispers in your ear.
That’s enough to push you over the edge and, once you’ve helped him ride out his high he falls down onto the bed next to you, panting and exhausted. An arm drapes around your shoulders and he kisses your cheek before resting his head on your shoulder.
“That was amazing,” he pants.
“I know,” you add.
“There’s a reason I’m such an ass hole you know,” he looks you in the eye.
“Oh really and what’s that?” you smile.
“I sort of, maybe, kind of like you,” he says.
You’re a little taken aback but his eyes keep you calm.
Hey. I'm kind of revamping my whole closet. I love your sense of style and was wondering if you could make a post with wardrobe essentials?
Leather jacket, shirt, skirt, shorts, and pants, white pants, slacks, high waisted black or dark skinny’s, durable jeans, little black dress, little white dress, faux fur vests & coat, black/nude/white heels, high waisted shorts in black and denim, comfortable flats, combat boots, white and black blazers, structured blazer, a suit, dress pants, nude midi skirt, button ups, chiffon, a slip, UVA/UVB sunglasses, sunscreen, winter/rain boots, playsuit (long&short), black/white/pink/red nail polish, black/nude booties, denim jacket, fitted/bandage dress, low back top, white/black crop tops (fitted and oversized), plaid button up, leather backpack, ankle boots, cowboy boots, white/black converse, overalls, kimono, jellys, running shoes, chunky sweaters, circle scarf, riding pants, statement necklace, rings, black everyday purse, clutch, 96872384092384 pairs of tights, thigh high socks, a little notebook, leather gloves, black brimmed hat, umbrella, mason jar full of tea, a magnum of champagne, a good book, and a disposable camera.