The Rosary... Lutheran Style!
- Start at the crucifix and make the sign of the cross. Then say The Apostle’s Creed.
- move to the first bead and say the Lord’s Prayer.
- on the next three beads say the Pre-1550 Hail Mary.
- on the chain following the third bead say a Glory Be.
- move to the next bead and announce the first mystery and say the Lord’s Prayer.
- on the next ten beads say ten Pre-1550 Hail Mary’s.
- the chain after the tenth bead, say a Glory Be.
- repeat pattern of Lord’s Prayer, ten Pre-1550 Hail Mary’s, and a Glory Be for the next four mysteries, announcing each mystery before each Lord’s Prayer.
- at the centerpiece after all five mysteries have been meditated on, end with The Evangelical Praise to The Mother of God.
- The Annunciation
- The Visitation
- the Nativity
- The Presentation to the Temple
- The Finding in the Temple
- The Agony in the Garden
- The Scourging at the Pillar
- The Crowning with Thorns
- The Carrying of the Cross
- The Crucifixion
- The Resurrection
- The Ascension
- The Descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
- The Communion of Saints
- The New Jerusalem