I wish black parents paid more attention to the mental health of their kids. So many black parents call disabilities like autism, ADHD and, ADD a “white people’s thing”. And that’s sad. Its with this kind of damaging logic that I’m 20 years old and I’m ONLY just finding out that all my social and academic struggles basically point autism or ADD. If my family didnt consider those things “white illnesses” I could of gotten tested when I was kid and got accommodations in school. I struggle so hard and ive only been called lazy for it. It honestly makes me envious of white people who were able to get evaluated when they were young and get a diagnosis all because their parents decided it wasn’t laziness. But At the same time, I understand that a professional diagnosis cost ALOT and its super time consuming. And that there is racism in the psychological industry. It just sucks tbh :(
Do the European suits 1 to 10! I know you want to 😎😘
oh i want to !! thanks for asking. it’s going to be 10 to 1 because it’s more dramatic that way. also most of these are really almost equal. in general i liked this leg of the tour way more, it was more consistent: pretty good outfits all over. enjoy the ride. xx
also featuring iconic pictures.
10. paris: i know this is a controversial opinion but everyone who knows me, has spoken to me or read my blog knows that i find this print tacky. 🙊
9. stockholm: it’s not that it’s bad, there has just been much better. as i said, i think the overall level is quite amazing so this is a very nice look. just not his best.
8. berlin: i actually love this suit, but i liked the nashville styling way more, with the white bow shirt. like this it feels a bit lazy, but tbh i still think it looks quite good.
7. london (1): this is another unpopular opinion. something about it was great – baby blue and pink, the glitter – but somehow i didn’t like it very much. (those horrid huge black lapels… hah this is another thing people have heard me complain about for ages, because i honestly think this could have been my absolute fave but as it is… nope).
6. glasgow: this was suuuuuuch a treat !! loved it, didn’t see it coming, looked great.
5. manchester: this and glasgow are basically on the same level to me, but i feel like there’s just so much in this ensemble that can’t be overlooked, like the iconic sheer shirt with the roses which could be a look on its own. i adore all of it.
4. cologne: idk why some people hate this, i find the colour so different and gorgeous and i adore that for once the shirt isn’t black nor white and it makes him look so glowy? i just like it a lot.
3. amsterdam: i hope i’m not biased because i was there, but honestly i think i’m not. in fact, i was quite disappointed in not seeing a new suit or a repeat of the one i wanted (green and pink glitter), but rationally i do believe this is one of the most beautiful suits harry has worn this year. it also looks insane on him.
2. milan: everything about this. just EVERY. THING. the print which looks like a van gogh painting and features peaches as well as flowers? that colour that’s like… sicilian sea at its finest? the see-through sweaty white shirt??? this was a lot. i thrived.
1. london (2): i mean… this is just gold. glitter. with embroided pink flowers. like. i cried. i don’t know what else to say.
I’ve received a couple of asks about how I make my icons so I’ve decided to make a small tutorial!! Honestly, I’m the most unprofessional person and trust me when I say they’re easy to make. Also, I’ve made this at 11pm (after work) yesterday because I have work all day today + the day tomorrow. I apologise in advance for any miscommunication lmao.
-He’d name it Mickey Mouse Jr. after Soda’s horse, Mickey Mouse
-Because he’s cute like that
-And he’d brush it and feed it and give it food and water every single day
-He’s so proud of his horse
-It’s white with black spots
-Also Steve calls the horse Ponyboy
-And it’s very lazy tbh
These aren’t good and they’re really short so sorry
Wowie!!! Im posting Actual art now!! Sorry I just get a bit lazy sometimes aaaaa
But anyway here’s a drawing I did of myself. It’s more accurate to how I look now and how I currently draw. I also really love the red background tbh.
Do you know of any good Ereri fics you'd recommend?
The Thug by Dressed_in_Dark http://download.archiveofourown.org/works/3112334
You have to read this! I’m really in love with this and that Isabel and Farlan are alive is a bonus point!
A little bit angsty, but there is a lot of fluff and a little bit smut.
Leave your lover by Sailor_Heichou http://archiveofourown.org/works/2062431
Levi is a 30 year old divorced Chef who gets a new neighbors. A certain bright eyed boy, who is apparently really attractive. But Levi has two problems. He didn’t knew that he’s bisexual and Eren is in a relationship.
I never wanted this one to end because I felt so close to the characters
Placing faith by OneWhoSitsWithTurtles http://archiveofourown.org/works/1344337
Captain Levi Rivaille is second in command of the Survey Corps, a gang that is at constant war with the Military Police who, despite saying they act on behalf of the Crown and the people, are corrupt and violent with anyone who doesn’t fall in line. Even at twenty years old Levi is seen as one of the most powerful soldiers, with detached ruthlessness in his way of life. Which means that no one was expecting him to adopt a young eight year old boy named Eren, who is orphaned when the Survey Corps’ battle with the Military Police level the Shiganshina District.
This is the a fanfiction with such a slow slow build (and so much eruri that I thought that it’s accidentally in the ereri tag), it hurts.
I’m reading this again at the moment. My all-time-favorite. About 66 beautiful chapters and my favorite Levi in fanart. And fantastic character development and a beautiful realistic portrayal of mental illnesses. It warms up my heart every time.
Eren and Levi are both born with heterochromia, both have one green eye and one grey. Whenever they close one eye, they can see what the other one sees. However, they don’t figure out the connection until they’re teenagers. Problem is, they don’t know each other, both strangers living their own lives.
By figuring out details from the other’s life, they try to get in contact in all ways they can.
The Misadventures of College and finding out your soccer coach is a porn star.
In other words: hi, I’m Eren, I like cooked shrimps and stoner metal, reading articles on gluten-free meals and kicking a ball around a 7140 square meter field.
Eren, 17, student. Not gay, definitely not gay (at least that’s what he says). Known as “The fuck-up” has to work every night of his god damn life to deliver pizza in an attempt to make enough money for him and Mikasa to get by on their own since their dad abandoned them. The shitty tiny apartment is what he calls his hell hole. He hates school, he hates work, he hates his life but he wants to make it better some day. One particular night, a customer calls a couple of minutes before the Pizzeria closes to place an order. Eren is pissed off, to say the least. Until that stranger opens the door of his house and grabs him by the shirt.
FBI Agent Eren Jaeger goes undercover into The Legion, a notorious group running drugs through the city of New Orleans, to avenge the death of his best friend and partner. How will his life change when he realizes that sometimes things aren’t always as black and white as they seem?
people always ship grimmons so black and white and it pisses me off tbh. like they’re not? complete opposites. grif isn’t the lazy, annoying, good for nothing piece of shit people write him out to be and simmons isn’t the uptight, stick up his ass, no-fun-allowed stuttering sub that people write him out to be. grif and simmons are both heavily nerds, and let’s not forget that simmons pushed grif along to reenact the dukes of hazard together?? simmons is a piece of fun-loving shit who LOVES killing things (bgc arc- wyomings) and yeah, he can be no-fun-allowed at TIMES but most the time- he’s right there with grif, doing the same stupid shit because he loves it.
grif and simmons share similar habits and likes but they’re just drastically different in the way they hold themselves and- well, parts of their personality. their personalities are, obviously, different- but they’re not black and white. they’re not complete opposites.