Super sleepy houses
- 2 AM at Hogwarts
- Four lonely Hogwarts students lay awake in their individual common room's dorms.
- Ravenclaw: *staring up at ceiling* (quietly) if it's 2:00 AM and I wake up at 6 AM, I will sleep for approximately 4 hours...good enough. As long as I have time to study for tomorrow, well, today's test before 7...I'll do that at breakfast...
- Slytherin: *laying with feet at bed's headboard and head on the end of the bed* WHEN *slams feet against headboard* WILL *slams again* THIS *rolls backwards* NIGHT *somersaults off the bed* BE *falls to the floor wrapped in a blanket still* OVER?!
- Gryffindor: *holding picture frame of their significant other* I miss you *crying* Do you still love me? Of course you do...it's been 4 hours...but it feels like...*sniffle* FOUR YEARS *cries hysterically* I MISS YOU BABY!
- Other student in the dorm room next door: SHUT UP
- Hufflepuff: *holding stuffed animal tightly, staring beyond the window* Oh gosh *pulls blanket tighter* it's chilly...but..the window is farther than I thought...I'll just leave it open. *shudders and pats stuffed animal on the head* I've got you to keep me warm.