“The floor is lava…”, he whispered. Nobody heard him. And if they did they always chose to ignore him. “Hey! The floor…it’s…it’s lava”, he said a little louder. Amber gave him a quick glance then pretended he wasn’t there. It was like that one time he finally managed to confess to her in 9th grade. She had stared at him with a puzzled look on her face and then walked away without saying a single word. The next day he was as good as dead to her and her friends. He could still be in the same room as them but his presence got unacknowledged. “I am telling you! The floor is lava!” “Oh, fuck off, Jake”, said Amber. It was the first time Amber, let alone anyone, spoke to him since the death of his parents. A tear rolled over his cheek and was followed by a smile. “But but…”. “Listen to me Jake. The floor is lava, the sky is lava, the floor is my pussy…” (He could see Max picturing the latter in his mind’s eye), all of it.. just stop it, okay? This has been going on for days and nobody gives a damn. You are only making a fool of yourself Jake!“, she exclaimed. "Bet he wished the floor was your pussy”, howled Max. “Fucking loser." A smile appeared on Jake’s face. "See! Told you! He really wants the floor to be…” “Oh, shut up, Max!” Sweat started to drip from Jake’s forehead. He grinned. “The. Floor. Is. Lava.” 5…..4…..3….2….he jumped on his desk….1….and then watched Amber, Max and their friends being swallowed by the lava. Their screams music to his ears and the smell of their burning corpses something he would cherish forever. The same way he cherished that of his parents. “The floor is lava, bitch.”
1) Get a clear box. A pretty one from an antique store or second hand store is best
2) Collect items associated with your intent such as: seashells, shark teeth, sea glass, coral, crystals, dried herbs or flowers, driftwood, or lava rock
3) Fill the bottom of the box with sand or sea salt and place your collected items inside
4) Find a shell which has a hole that can be filled and essential oils of your choice. I chose jasmine, rosemary, and eucalyptus for awareness and truth in a relationship
5) You can use a piece of tissue rolled up, fabric scraps, or cotton balls as your diffuser. Drop your essential oil combination (you only need 1 drop per oil, or 2 for a lighter scent) onto your diffuser padding. Then stuff this inside the shell. Be careful not you get the oils on your hands because it could cause an allergic reaction. You could use a stick or pencil to push it inside. Don’t push the padding too far into the shell or you wont be able to remove it.
Leave the lid to your diffuser box open to scent your space or keep it closed to charge the items inside. You can place a stone, charm, sigil, or other object you wish to charge with you intent inside the box.
An alternative is to use sage essential oil and use sea salt instead of sand. The items inside the box will be cleansed
Disney•Pixar’s “Cars 3” fuels two soundtrack releases!
As Lightning McQueen heads to the big screen alongside his new tech-savvy trainer Cruz Ramirez, Disney•Pixar’s “Cars 3” fuels two soundtrack releases—both available from Walt Disney Records on June 16 as the film opens in theaters nationwide. The Cars 3 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, features eight tracks—including original songs by Dan Auerbach and ZZ Ward, four covers by various artists, and two instrumental tracks from Brad Paisley. The Cars 3 Original Score Composed and Conducted by Randy Newman reunites the “Cars” franchise with the Oscar®-winning composer. Both soundtracks are available for pre-order tomorrow, May 19, 2017.