I was overwhelmed that I had such sincere, authentic Hollywood friends. Which I don’t think is a common occurrence. I had about seven or eight real, true anchors in that room and in the parties following. Emma of course is one, Claire Foy is another, Laura Dern. Eddie Redmayne, Jonah Hill … these are people that I actually love in a real, sincere way, and I believe they love me back. I was just struck with this deep gratitude.
Andrew Garfield about Golden Globe Awards for Vanity Fair
Featuring:Patricia Arquette (Boyhood), John Legend (Selma), Alejandro González Iñárritu (Birdman),Julianne Moore (Still Alice), Eddie Redmayne (The Theory Of Everything), Graham
Moore (The Imitation Game), and Laura Poitras (CitizenFour).
After the two month-line wide-hiatus due to Convergence, THEMED VARIANTS RETURN IN JUNE! And the theme is…THE JOKER! I think it’s his 75th anniversary this year, so it makes sense!
1) Action Comics #41 by Darwyn Cooke
2) Aquaman #41 by Walter Simonson & Laura Martin
3) Batgirl #41 by Rafael Albuquerque
4) Batman #41 by Sean Murphy & Matt Holingsworth
5) Batman/Superman #21 by Jock
6) Catwoman #41 by Javier Pulido
7) Deathstroke #7 by Lee Weeks, & R & T Horie
8) Detective Comics #41 by Patrick Gleason & John Kalisz
9) The Flash #41 by Eddy Barrows & Marcelo Maiolo
10) Gotham Academy #7 by Craig Rousseau
Some pretty interesting covers here, and also of note? The first instances of Gotham Academy & Deathstroke receiving themed-variants! Of these my favourites are Darwyn Cooke’s (I ADORE his art), Jock’s (although it’s hard to tell that Superman is on the one side), and Catwoman #41 by Javier Pulido (with him doing the variant, and Kevin Wanda doing the standard cover, me thinks someone at DC enjoyed Marvel’s most recent volume of She-Hulk)!