Musical Kuroshitsuji: Lycoris that Blazes the Earth 2015 Pamphlet & Visual Book
Araki Hirofumi as Lau
Tagged under: lycoris 2015 scans
I especially like how they re-arranged “Jack the Ripper” in the rerun. It becomes a darker and more serious song, yet Lau sings it with such glee that you wonder if anything could frighten this man, or if he finds joy in the horror of others…
Lau in Act One is super dorky tho so it was a great contrast xD
Alright so these videos from that fucking night in Brussels (09/10/15) give me life so I made a list of all the things I looooooved (and/or hated but for the Twins it’s the same thing so…) about each of them. Ready ? (Also some translations ‘cause they were speaking in French (God Yeeees!))
- Larry : “you may be thirsty”
- Les Twins acting like rock stars, splashing water onto their audience at a concert.
- Mosh Pit by Flosstradamus. Again. And always.
- Lau worried his bro might slip on the water.
- Lau leaning against the DJ table. (Idk how it’s called)
- Larry : “we didn’t do anything yet! I wanna know if there are dancers in the house ?”
- Larry making fun of a girl, as usual. (twerking)
- Lau : “hey, move” (“dégage” idk why but I love when he says that..)
- Lau : “I was told that there was a kid named Alan who’s 12 that knew how to dance. Alan get your little butt right here with me. He’s blonde, super well dressed.”
- Larry keeps shaking his beannie off.
- That second dancer stealing every single move (death drop, falling flat on the floor and other moves I don’t even know how to describe) he can from the Twins. I was startled by them not giving him a lesson after that…
- The third dancer getting ‘a killer song’ according to Larry. His response was “don’t worry”. I gotta say, he’s got good musicality. (BUT ! If he’s like me and watched too many times the videos of Les Twins, you tend to know the songs they danced on pretty well so… I’m just saying.)
- Larry to the girl : “calm down baby, calm down.”
- Alan killed it. Go little dude!
- I guess that last dancer didn’t show enough musicality to Laurent. Beast took over.
- Twinning moment.
- Larry Interrupting Bourgeois take 1
- Larry holding up Alan with one arm. (I saw people comment 'damn he’s strong !’ ……. 👀)
- Larry making people sit down. “Cause you know he’s not really tall. He’s not a dwarf he’s a child.”
- Larry battling little Alan. That was cute. And hot 😳
- Laurent getting a jacket as a present. Glad Larry didn’t notice, he would have been jealous and made a scene.
- Larry screaming.
- Larry : “You’re not ready !” x 3
- BEAST MOVE ACTIVATED.
- Eleni doing her job : holding Laurent’s hat.
- Larry Interrupting Bourgeois take 2 has failed. But Lau lost his chains so he stopped and L.I.B take 2 actually succeeded.
- Larry to Lau : “you didn’t need to do all of this, you know”. I guess that’s how you say 'you were fucking good’ to your brother.
- LET THE REAL BATTLE BEGIN
- Judge for yourself but I think that was amazing and real good. They were all good, damn !
- Lau : “I love Belgium !”
- @ 1:33 did Larry just try Lau’s move ?! The 'pointing your opponent and spining real fast’ move ?!!
- Les Twins killing it. MUSICALITY. 🙌
- Larry : “I’m starving”, Lau rubbing his belly.
- Laurent handing his hat to Larry. Larry looking for Eleni so he can get rid of it. LOL.
- Larry fanboying.
- L.I..B take 3. Lau didn’t really like that one. Like, at all. (But that scream though !) I think he stopped him because he wanted to battle every single one of the guys standing on stage with them.
- That little guy was a bit disrespectful.
- Laurent pretending to drink something coming out of the guy’s nipple I don’t… Laurent is weird, ok ? I’m trying to get what’s on his mind and it’s difficult. Maybe it’s a metaphore for the guy dancing with his heart and so Lau wants that 'juice’, just like when he pretends to inject somebody’s blood in his veins with a needle like he does sometimes. Idk. Like I said he’s weird.
- Lau trying to stop his brother from dancing, singing, doing anything really, while he’s dancing. I think he’s fed up with Larry being in charge of everything since the begining.
- Larry screaming, fanboying, loving his brother.
- Lau being in love with the dude he drank the juice from. Cupping his face, really Laurent ?..
- I swear Lau is so overwhelmed by his feelings he looks like he’s possessed. And I like it.
- Larry : “make some noise for these guys right here ! Please.”
- Lau : “you need to understand something. We’re everywhere. -names, names, names- we’re with the best dancers in the world. Us too, we are worldwide artists (I’m gonna forget the huge grammatical mistake 'artistes mondials’ and keep going like nothing happened) but genius recognize genius. (He really likes this phrase) and we love seing people like that on stage. We’re not the only geniuses in the world. These guys showed us that we are not alone.”
- Idk what Larry wanted that Laurent didn’t but they dealt with it by doing Rock, Paper, Scisors and Larry won. That was really cute.
- Larry wanted to be sexy. 👀
- Larry to the DJ “you really want me to get laid tonight” so he asks for a song a little bit less sexy.
- Larry killing it like he got refilled from those guys he was battling with.
- Larry getting so deep into the song Lau couldn’t help but stop him by grabbing him from behind and hug the shit out of him ! Also… I think Lau said “how can you not want to make love with him?!” But I’m not sure about that one 👀
- Lau singing Angelina. And getting hyped. He’s so proud of himself I swear…
- That rude big guy who, as we say in french, 'ne sert à rien’. I guess he wanted to dance but Lau hurt his feelings by making him stand by. Or he didn’t wanna dance to Angelina. Idk he’s stupid.
- That woman got Larry excited. Maybe he was really going to get laid that night. Thanks DJ ? 👀
- Na Na Na you don’t know me. Featuring Roy and the other useless guy.
- CONFETTI, IT’S A PARADE!!!! (sorry)
- Brace yourself, Na Na Na is coming. In two weeks. Soon. Don’t worry for that.
- Lau killing it.
- Roy desperately trying to be the third twin.
- L.I.B take 4.
- Larry : “what do you want ? Because we know he still got some juice left.” So why did you stop him, LARRY ?!
- Larry : “Laurent, don’t get mad”
- Lau killing it.
- Larry : “Putain” (which means “damn” but it’s more powerful in French)
- Laurent being poessessed again. I’m weak… ; Larry : “there he is”
- Lau needing a moment to come back down.
- Larry : “calm down. I hate when you do that. See now I wanna dance.”
- Larry : “give me a problematic song”
- Larry : “YOLO”, in short.
- Apparently the guy dancing is the bartender.
- And Lau smacked his ass. Cause he liked it.
- Larry : “we’ll drink water together later” 👀
- Larry : “You like house music, apparently. Ok let’s try it.”
- Lau : “Be careful my brother. Be careful.”
- Larry having fun with the song. PARTYYYYYYY !!! 🎉🎉💥💥
- Laurent worried for his brother again. “ 'TENTION !” (“careful”)
- Larry to Lau : “come on, baby”
- Alan dancing. Larry : “you feel how good it is ?”
- Larry is now worried for his bro “be careful” while fanboying.
- Lau grabbing his anaconda. 🐍🐍🐍🙈
- L.I.B take 5.
- Larry : “that has nothing to do with money. […] this is serious. The more you give, the more we give you back. We love that. It’s something with people from Belgium, you’ve got one hell of a way of fighting, you never stop. This is craz- Stop it ! (To the DJ) They’re hungry, give me something.”
- Larry suddenly angry at Laurent, because he was taking pictures while he was dancing. Which meant that his attention wasn’t on him. Larry : “Battle. Right now.”
- Lau big bro doesn’t care and says “excuse me, I wanna see that guy dance.” Sorry Larry.
- LARRY’S REMIX, GUYS!! It’s so dope.
- Larry : “alright we’ll let them dance now. Hey, Lau. That’s it. We’re done. Let’s go sit.” The DJ puts on a song they love. “How do you want us to sit down if you put that on ?!”
- Lau raps to the song. Larry feeling it.
- Larry : “Thank you for welcoming us, that was nice of you.” 😂😂
- Larry raps to the song too… That was new 😳
Voilà. I spent too much time on this.. Hope you enjoyed it.
Ooook, we came back. I’ll try to be as short as I can but there are so many things to say! When we arrived, the first day, we knew LT were going to arrive that day too, but we didn’t know when, so we went around with biiiig eyes looking for them. We took some workshops and we stepped in the hall hella tired. We rounded the corner and there they were. We lost our shit!!! We couldn’t make any sound but we were crying/screaming/dying inside. Before we could get them Larry went upstairs to their room and Lau got into the terrace. Needless to say, we followed him. Best. Scene. Ever. Imagine: a terrace, the blue sea, the sun shining in blue sky, the tall perfect shadow of Lau (wearing a black tank top) holding a “phon speaker” (sorry I don’t know how to call it) and dancing to Holy Grail. We lost our shit again. We greet him, gave him a letter we wanted them to read (he said “c'est pour moi??/it’s for meeee? in the most adorable way with a beautifull smile), took pics and he asked us how long were we going to stay. Then he went back into the hall. We stayed in the terrace trying to calm down and Larry came in. Again, greets, pics… there were "save me” played in the background and he was singing while taking pics! XD Luckily, we stayed in the terrace, because after few moment they were practicing their new choreo there. We watched them for all the time sitting on the floor and dying inside. When they do rehearsal they’re dead serius!! Expecially Larry, who was actually getting upset with Lau. (yes, they were constantly arguing). They were there with their sister and one of their brother and they played with one of the salsa/cuban teacher’s daughter. We saw them again when they were watching some salsa/cuban/idon'tknowwhat lesson playing “tonight” by Ludacris and again they were dancing on they’re own in the smoothest way. Needless to say, all of a sudden they did the same moove one behind the other. wow. The evening they made their performance. We lost our shit sooo much!!!! so fucking amazing! Before they started, Larry grabbed the mic to ask and scream if we were ready. We were not! O.O then, they showed up at the hiphop club. they did their thing. Their energy is so strong it actually hits you! Lay went really crazy, teaching musicality to everybody… his eyes changed when he went into the music… when he went beast mode he grabbed our shirt to throw his had back at us… no words. Really, seeing them in person is just breathtaking… they’re a way more perfect!! (oh, and he “protected us” from an opponent who hit us by smacking him in a funny way and smirking to us).
The next day they attended a lesson with all the other bigs in hip hop, p lock, fabbreezy, salah, swan… they were the showmen of the situation, making everybody laugh! we did a lil bit of their warm up and we went crazy! it was funny to see them in confusion doing some tutting sequence XD When larry was showing his steps, Lau was supposed to count… but he just made crazy sounds like ninja and cartoon XD so did larry after.In the evening, during the show, the presentator was holing her newborn daughter and obviuolsy Larry came on stage trying to get her and smirking at her. Then they did an unexpected performance, the wod choreo ending with a freestyle on brush off your shoulder. Fucking insane!!! They went in the “club” again and killed every body with gorgeous faces.
The last day we saw them even at breakfast. Larry pulled back his hair with his neckwarmer and Lau was wearing glasses… to gorgeous. And they were laughing all of the time with their bro and sis. The most adorable sound ever. In the afternoon we attended their workshop. maaaaaan they were great! Their warmup is just crazy… Even if they had really short time (lau didn’t make his part of the choreo) they argued all of the time, because when larry was trying to be serius showing the step, Lau was counting singing Macarena and saying Italian shit XD At the end, they made the coreo with everybody splitted in four groups and they did freestyle. Craaaaazy! They wanted us fucking close to them, I was shocked they could actually move. The energy was insane!!! It all ended whit larry singing the italian song “Ti amo” (I love you). Magical! <3
Finally, we were about to leave and we wanted to thank them. Se we did. We stopped Lau first. He was like “yeah, you want pic?” and we said no, we just want to thank you for everything and blabla. He tried to hide an aaaw face, he kinda smirk, grabbed our arms and slammed us into a tight hug. He was so huge we were both wrapped in his arms and pressed into his chest… we couldn’t breathe… And then we stopped Larry. He said some shit and then was like “you want pic? (they said the same thing) We come back, we not going” and we said that we were actually going and blabla, the same thing. He smiled and said aaaaaaaaw and opened his arms inviting us. Again, we were wrapped and pressed in a tigh hug that we will never forget.
I hope I didn’t forget anything… try to ignore my mistakes, I’m still emotional. It’s incredible how humble they are… it felt like we were all together (all the dancers, I mean), like one huge group. they were “one of us”… you feel like you always knew them and it’s heartbreaking to leave… You actually miss them… Sorry, I’m getting too long.
If you have any question, just ask :) Now I’ll try to post the video of their new choreo (even If I fear it will be too huge to post…)