Crap, ½ marathon is coming fast!
I've been slacking, Slacktastically slackin. I am mayor Slacksville.
But only when it comes to food.
I have had too many “Day off’s”, bedtime snacks and just over snacking in general. I've had times where Ill eat 18-20 dates with natural peanut butter. You know that's like over 1000 cal in one sitting. ugh
Goals for half marathon:
- Minimal stopping, none if possible (except for water)
- 9 min miles
- run in a sports bra, which means a toned tummy is needed!
I’ve done great on my running workouts but I could be soo much better, If I just ate properly. So I’m laying down the rules
Guidelines for the next 10 weeks:
- No sweets, none.
- Eat Clean and document/take pic of everything.
- Eat Intuitively, meaning only when your actually hungry
- Eat in moderation, no indugleing
- Workout 6 days a week (45 min - 1 hour 30 mins), 1 day being active rest, complete rest days are Sunday
- Sundays = no processed food days