In a pleasant plot twist it looks like no-one actually died in the
previous chapter after all.
I HAVE ZERO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS. UNLIKE SOME OTHER SERIES WITH PARALLEL SCENES.
YES X/1999 I MEAN YOU. I AM STILL SIDE-EYEING YOU FROM
ACROSS THE ROOM. I WILL BE DOING THIS FOREVER.
aren’t looking good though because get a
hold of the Eye Thing™ that Kurogane is doing in that middle panel. You
Syaoran’s mortified look at the bottom is my exact expression
towards this entire plot arc, I hope you know. Just. Full knowledge that death
is coming and yet watching it happen with an ever increasing sense of horror at every passing
- Emily would always be the one to wake up first so she’d always be the one to see Alison’s sleeping face. Several times Alison would wake up at 4am just to see Emily’s sleeping face. And to take pictures and draw on her.
- Alison would usually be the one doing the cooking and indoor chores while Emily would do things like gardening and landscaping. Alison feels bad that Emily’s always doing the hard work so she tries to help most of the time. Emily is always impressed how Alison can carry the bags of soil with little effort. She finds it adorable how Alison is the smaller but stronger one.
- A lot of times they’ll stay up late watching rom coms and Alison refuses to get up and walk to their bed afterwards. Emily carries her bridal style but usually gets smacked, not because Alison doesn’t like it but because she was just bashful leaning against Emily’s tensing muscles.
- Emily would come home from work to find clothes missing from her wardrobe. It’s been happening a lot recently so Emily secretly stayed back home one day without telling Alison. Emily regretted staying back because she couldn’t focus on work the next day because her wife wearing her oversized sweatshirts was the cutest thing ever.
- One time Emily volunteered to do the cooking. Knowing how bad she was at it, Alison reassured her that she’ll do it instead but Emily stubbornly refused to accept her request so Alison reluctantly allowed her to do so. Five minutes in and Emily cut herself chopping some vegetables. Alison told her to stop what she was doing and walked over to Emily, demanding to see her finger. Emily refused saying it was only a small cut until Alison firmly told her that it wasn’t a request but an order. Emily held out her finger and yelped in surprise when Alison kissed the small wound. While doing so Alison looked up to see Emily blushing red profusely. With a final lick, she smirked, wrapped a bandaid around Emily’s finger and seductively put on her apron.
“Why don’t you take a seat Em, I’ll show you how it’s done.”
From then on Emily never offered to cook again as she wasn’t sure her heart could take another one of Alison’s blows.