Tips for being healthy this Ramadan:
1) Don’t skip Suhoor!
2) Don’t overeat during Iftar. That last samosa will be just fine without you.
3) Drink plenty of water, especially throughout the evening and night until you go to sleep.
4) Fasting doesn’t mean you can’t exercise- but don’t overexert yourself.
5) Eat fiber rich foods (vegetables, whole grains etc.) as much as possible.
6) Skip dessert and have some dates instead- you won’t regret it.
7) Take naps! This way, you can make it to taraweeh and try to make the night prayer.
8) Help your mom as much as possible. This is always good for you. Always.
— AbdelRahman Murphy