2. The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia Hot guys + serious swoons = Perfect summertime read, TBH. 🚗❤️
3. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller Summer is definitely the right time to set sail with a bunch of pirates — adventure awaits! 🌊⚓️
4. The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood With the word “summer” in the title, this one’s kind of a no-brainer. ☀️😎
5. Internet Famous by Danika Stone Pack this one in your beach bag and daydream about internet fame in between dips in the ocean. 💻💕
6. The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich In case you’re the kind of person who likes to read fast-paced thrillers (with plenty of romance!) while at the beach. 🔥👨❤️👨
7. Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios The anti-romance to keep you on your toes as those bad romances try to sneak their way into your summer plans. 💔🌼
8. Romeo, Juliet & Jim by Larry Schwarz & Iva-Marie Palmer Secret relationships? High Fashion? Yeah, count us in. 👗👀
9. The Truth About Happily Ever After by Karole Cozzo This book takes place in the summer, features an amusement park princess, and is all about heartbreak and new love. (ie: best. summer. read. ever.) 👸🏻🎢
The most satisfying thing is when you make someone laugh.like a genuine laugh. The feeling is so pure. Like i made someone laugh, someone happy and like at that moment we forget all the wrong in the world.
Pairing: Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson (side Liam Payne/Zayn Malik)
Rating: Mature to Explicit
Word Count: 97k (estimated 100k)
Harry’s one of Hollywood’s biggest actors, has made a name for himself in prestigious films and lives the life of a superstar. There’s just one thing missing to make it picture-perfect, but the one Harry’s in love with is completely out of reach for him. Enter Louis, one of Hollywood’s biggest actors himself, who just came out of the closet and taps new genres in the industry. When Louis sacks the role Harry auditioned for in Scorsese’s next big film, their irrational feud starts. Who could have guessed it would get even worse when for promo season, their teams decide to present them as a couple for publicity?
In short, Harry’s in love with someone and doesn’t care about dating anyone else, Louis never felt home in L.A., Liam writes love songs for someone he shouldn’t write love songs to, and Niall makes everything better with good food.