Problem: With the job market becoming increasingly competitive, you need something to set you apart from the competition. Knowing a language can do just that. However, saying you know a language and actually speaking it are two different things. Instead of being found out as a fraud on your first conference call with a major client in Japan, you need a way to boost your resume and prove you have real language skills.
Show employers that your language skills are legit. ProFluent+ tests your language speaking abilities and compares them with other potential employees across the nation. Schedule a test to get certified. Use that certification to get noticed by employers representing some of the top companies in the world.
- Test skills with a free pop quiz
- Schedule and pay for a certification test
- Certification exams cost over $100
- Uses a quality rating scale
- Languages supported: Arabic, English, French, German, Korean, Mandarin, Persian Farsi, Russian, Spanish