Rule 1: You must post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the 11 questions and make 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people
Rule 4: Tell them you’ve tagged them
1. Why are you proud that you are a Witness?
I’m proud that I’m doing what is right in Jehovah’s eyes and happy that I have close friends who teaches me more about Jehovah and its kingdom.
2. What made you make the truth your own?
by personal bible study.
3. What’s your favorite topic for your personal study?
all about Jehovah and paradise
4. How often do you go out and preach?
still unable to preach because my father doesn’t allow me but I really want to.
5. If there will be one thing that you treat as a hurdle for your spiritual advancement, what is it?
I think I fear that papa would disagree about my decision of becoming a JW.
6. How do you react when you’ve heard people stating that our beliefs is false and shows “evidences”?
I just smile and I just respect what they believe.
7. If there’s one thing that you always pray for, what is it?
That our whole family will accept the truth esp. papa and mama and will forever live in paradise.
8. What’s the topic of the best convention you ever attended and why?
Safeguard your heart because it encourages you not to always follow what your heart says. It also inspire me to put your heart in the safest haven: doing what always pleases Jehovah. This convention also taught me how to find true love, love that is patient and never jealous. (1 Cor 13:4-7)
9. Have you ever dreamed that you’ll be a missionary?
Yes and yes esp. to those area who can’t receive the good news.
10. Who’s the most encouraging person you have right now to continue to stick to the truth?
Ate Judith Facundo (:
11. If you weren’t a Witness, who would you be right now?
I just can’t imagine my life if I’m not a witness right now.
Questions for you:
1. How are you doing right now?
2. What made you realize that this really is the truth?
3. How do you spend your free time?
4. What is your favorite book in the bible?
5. Place/s you really wanted to visit.
6. What and who makes you happy right now?
7. Personal goals for paradise.
8. What qualities of Jehovah you really really love and why?
9. Did you already visit Bethel?
10. What qualities you want your future husband/wife should have?
11. Are you into arts also? :D