That blonde girl right there, yeah, that’s my best friend Delainey. This is my favorite picture of us ever, on our way to GradBash. She knows me inside out and manages to keep me right side up. She is the most thoughtful, loveable, caring, funny, and clumsy person I know - that’s what makes her so damn perfect. Now let us take a moment to analyze all these components.
1. Thoughtful: So I get distracted really easily, and I was on the phone with my mom while Lainey & I were out and there were TONS of hot guys around. Well we weren’t where my mom thought we were, so being Lainey, she covered my eyes so I could focus and not say the dumb things I do when I’m around attractive guys.
2. Loveable: Her dream is to sit with Heather Morris and a penguin in beanies, eating churros. Need I say more?
3. Caring: A few weeks ago I was really stressed out about school and was having a whole lot of ridiculous boyfriend/stupid girl drama and Skyped her crying. For the next 3 days until I was back to normal she sent me videos of her and her dog (whom I love too) talking to me and him doing tricks and him “talking” to me because “they both love me lots.”
4. Funny: Did you hear the penguin in a beanie eating a churro? Well if you didn’t, I included a picture of her trying to show me a sunburn she THOUGHT she had on her forehead.
5. Clumsy: Well, she almost cut her thumb off the other night cooking. Her and her dog should have running stats of who falls up/down the stairs more.
I could go on and on and on but it doesn’t matter. If you have followed me long or plan on following me longer, you know/will know plenty more about her. I hope one day she realizes how important of a person she is in my life and that I honestly don’t know what I would do without her. She is a strong, talented, amazing, and caring person that is going to go so far in this world and do anything she sets her mind to. She has obstacles that she battles everyday and I love her even more for that.
I’m always here for you Delainey, never forget it ♥
I was really, really down the other and a complete and total mess. These two talked to me and I am feeling 10 million times better. It’s amazing what people’s words and a talk with the BigGuyUpstairs can do.
Anyway, I just want to say thank you. You guys said a lot of things that have helped and it means way more than you could possibly understand. I owe you two a hug, because I really needed to get my mind and heart away from where it was and thanks to what you guys said I was able to <3