- Harry would be so nervous even in the days before he actually meets them.
- He’d be interrogating you for every little detail about your family members.
- “Harry I don’t know what ever single one of my cousins studied at school.”
- “But babe I need some material so I can impress them when I talk to them.”
- Lots of eye rolling because he’s being so ridiculous.
- “You’re a world famous singer and actor, I think that’s impressive enough.”
- Nothing you say is calming him down though.
- It’s the morning of and he’s already changed his outfit five times.
- Make that six.
- “What about this babe?”
- “H, it’s a beautiful suit but this is a backyard barbecue, not the Met Gala. Dress in something more laid back.”
- He disappears into the closet again muttering about how he doesn’t know how to do “just laid back.”
- Five more outfit changes
- “Is this chill enough?”
- The way he says it makes him sound like dad trying to be cool.
- He’s in a floral patterned button up short sleeve shirt and his favorite jeans.
- Yeah as chill as $600 jeans could be, you think. (Normally you would tease him about that but you know he would just freak out if said that now).
- “Maybe not buttoned up all the way to the top? You know I love when you let it flow loose.”
- “But what if they don’t like my tattoos?”
- He’s been worried about that all week.
- “Babe, you realize you have short sleeves on? They’re seeing them on your arms anyway.”
- He shakes his head and claims chest tattoos are whole other ballpark than arm tattoos.
- Whatever that means.
- Plus he claimed having it all buttoned up makes him look more sophisticated.
- Sure Harry, sure.
- “Babe hurry please, we are going to be late. I don’t want your family to think I’m rude.”
- “It’s okay Harry, my family knows I’m late to everything, they’ll know it’s me not you.”
- That doesn’t stop him from hovering over you.
- Making you drive there because he’s too damn nervous.
- “Wait we have to get your mom flowers!”
- “Thought you didn’t want to be late?”
- “I’ll just be a minute.”
- Detouring to the nearest flower shop because you know it will make him feel better.
- Harry getting flustered when you don’t know what your mom’s favorite flowers are.
- “Y/n, you really need to figure this information out.”
- Him coming out with the biggest damn bouquet you’ve ever seen.
- “Did you buy every flower they had?”
- “Wanted to get a variety so there has to something she likes in here.”
- Shaking your head because he’s ridiculous and over the top but so incredibly thoughtful and you love him for it.
- Harry getting more and more nervous the closer you get
- He’s shaking his leg, rubbing his palms over his thighs
- You’ve never seen him like this???
- Performing in front of thousands of people? No problem. Meeting a couple new people? A total mess.
- “Shit I can’t do this,” he says as you park the car in front of the house.
- “Harry look at me.”
- Having to grab his face and turn him towards you.
- “You are intelligent, kind, funny, and a total sweetheart. My family knows how much I care about you and they know how happy you make me. They already think you’re great, this is just going to prove it to them. Just be yourself, I promise they’re going to love you as much as I do.”
- Well almost as much, no one could love Harry as much as you could.
- Harry smiles and kisses you softly.
- “Thanks love, needed that.”
- He’s putting on a brave face now, but you know he’s still nervous.
- But the second you walk into the backyard, his charm flips on.
- Seriously you think you are hallucinating or something, there isn’t a single ounce of nerves in him.
- How does he even do that?
- You don’t know, but you don’t care. You were just happy he wasn’t freaking out anymore.
- Harry makes it around to all your family members, easily winning them over.
- He cracking jokes, stealing glances at you as if to say, “Look, y/n, I’m doing it!”
- And they all love him.
- Seriously, every single one of them has pulled you aside to tell you how amazing he is.
- You’re filled with such warmth and joy.
- You knew they would love him, but seeing him fit in so perfectly with your family made you fall in love with him even more.
- When the party is over, no one wants Harry to leave
- You swear half of them would probably take him over you
- And honestly? You would respect that decision
- When you finally get back to the car Harry is beaming
- “Well that wasn’t so bad,” he says as if he wasn’t the one who was freaking out for d a y s.
- You roll your eyes because you’ve literally been telling him he had nothing to worry about all week.
- But noooo he still had to bug out about it.
- “I hate you.”
- You’re smiling so brightly though.
- Because as ridiculous as he was, you love him with all your heart.
- And you can’t wait for him to officially be a part of your family.
Wow I have not done one of these in a while! But here it is! This was a request for some summer outfit ideas for a smaller person but still looking cute! The first outfit is perfect for a hot summer day with a blue crop top but still some what conservative with the blue patterned kimono. The accessories give the outfit a laid back vibe! The next outfit with the pattern maxi skirt is another good summer outfit! The bralett is super cute with the halter neck and the slit in the skirt makes you feel bold and amazing! The green dress is one of my favorites! The color is to die for and the tan accessories play off of it well! Finally the blue patterned romper is a little more scandalous but I know you can rock it! The simple accessories make the romper the star of the show!
admin k: i didn’t have time to edit it, sorry if theres a lot of mistakes. also if it’s cheesy…sorry lol and ik it’s long…sorry. idk! I just wanted it up as soon as possible. I will link the first part later on but I’m busy rn, posting really quickly!
word count: 3k
summary: vernon is an idol who falls in love with you, the reader, throughout the series and as time passes, they face troubles that may separate them
Synopsis: While on your honeymoon with Wonho, you flashback to the 1st time you went on a date with him.
Pairing: You X Wonho
Word Count: 831
There you two were, just chilling out on the most comfortable bed ever as you both watch your favorite movie together for the thousandth time.
Shortly after the movie began rolling its credits, you couldn’t help but look up at your now husband and smile uncontrollably like a fool.
“What is it?” Wonho asks smiling back at you.
“Nothing,” You responded giggling, “I’m just so lucky to be married to you. You’re just so…hot.” You finish by covering your face in his chest embarrassed.
He lets out a breathy laugh and embraces you.
“I can’t help but think of our first date every time we watch this movie.” You say while watching the hundreds of names transition on the screen.
“Me neither.” I replies.
~ Flashback ~
You shuffled amongst your many clothes trying to find an outfit to wear for your first date with a new guy.
Surprisingly you were the least but nervous, instead, you were simply excited knowing that this new guy was pretty unpredictable. He intentionally wouldn’t tell you were you were going but at least he was nice enough to let you know what type of outfit to wear.
You finally found a nice laid back outfit to wear. Not to cute but not to casual. You decided to sport a pastel yellow tank top with a light denim jacket along with some shorts and sneakers. You put on a light amount of makeup and left your hair natural.
In a matter of time, Wonho showed up promptly to pick you up for the date.
“Hi,” you said with a smirk as you answered the door for him.
“Hello pretty lady. You ready to go?” He said sticking out his arm for you to grab.
“I sure am,” you say with a smile.
While having a nonstop conversation with Wonho, it was shortly interrupted as he pulls up to a crowded parking lot in front of a local fair.
“I heard you like to be amused…so here we are…at a place we you can be amused,” Wonho said with a strong smile.
“That is so cheesy,” you respond with a laugh leaning your head down, “I love it,” you continue nudging his shoulder.
The entrance of the fair was nicely themed with blinking lights and colors catching your attention from left to right.
“Anywhere you want to go first? Or do you just want to walk around and see?” He asked.
“We can just walk for now.”
You both pointed to various things followed by laughs and smiles.
“All right guys we need four teams of two. Let’s see who’ll win one of these lovely prizes behind me!”
You both overheard a young man say as you two walked passed.
“Hey! Why don’t you two come compete, free of charge.” He said to you both.
You both nonchalantly agree to compete.
“Alright, first group to shoot ten hoops successfully wins! Ready…Set..Go!”
You two and the three other teams all try to successfully aim the basketballs into the hoops.
“Shit, I can’t even get one of these in this sucks!” You shout in frustration.
“What the hell? None of these are going in!” Wonho says right after.
You look over to the other competitors and notice their failure too besides one team that manages to get every single one into the hoop.
“And we have a winner!” The employee states.
“Wait, this is a total scam! We’re literally shooting an oversized ball into an undersized hoop besides those guys down there!” You practically yell to him.
“How so? You guys just suck.” He stated.
As pissed off as you were you couldn’t let that scammer get away with his trickery.
“Wonho, follow my lead.” You say firmly to him.
You slowly inch closer to the booth, gaining a swift access behind the counter. You quickly grab two different stuffed animals for you both.
“Wonho catch!” You say as he catches one while you slide over the counter barely missing the capture of the employee.
“Hey!” He screams trying to get you.
You both run as far as you could away from his view and stop in a less crowded area and pant.
“That was the coolest thing,” Wonho says as he pauses for air, “like, ever.” He ends with a airy laugh.
“I honestly thought it wouldn’t of worked,” you respond with a laugh.
After you two catch your breath you continue your stroll at the fair with corndogs in both of your hands.
“You know, I don’t know how to explain this but, your like, I don’t know, like a supreme girl, you know? It’s like you have so much personality in you its unexplainable. Like…like a freakin’ supreme slice of pizza. These pepperoni, sausage, pepper, mushroom…all my favorites things I could ever ask for…in one.” He blurted.
“As crazy as that was, that might be the sweetest thing anyone’s ever said to me. Ever.” You resond with a large grin.
~ End of flashback ~
Thanks for reading if you’ve read this far!
Hope you enjoyed it and if you’d like one written for yourself, don’t be afraid to ask!
He watched as she tapped the end of her pencil peacefully on her notebook. The sweet smell of vanilla hung in the air as he took this moment to admire her. This was his favorite look on her, the hair in a messy bun, face clear of makeup and the cool laid back outfit. This was his favorite version of her, the one where she wasn’t stressed and just being her, this was also his least favorite way to find her.
“Pay attention to me,” he whined as a soft giggle escaped her lips. She turned to look at him. His head was rested on her pillow a lazy smile on his lips. Smiling she rested her palm on her cheek.
“Sammy you know I gotta study,” she mumbled as he pouted. He’d missed her and the last thing he wants to do right now is to share her attention. He knew better, but he was selfish and wanted all of her.
“I just got home babe.” he tried to reason. He watched a smile as she sighed placing her place down and closing her books. Moving over to make room for her on the bed.
“Only for a couple minutes.”
Pressing his lips lightly against her’s, he smiled. “That’s all I need.”
Juliet use to be funny and quirky and out going and wierd and would wear laid back pink outfits now shes so focused on always looking good and wearing the top fashion and bullshit. Like she wasnt like that in automatic love letter. What do you think changed her? Was it the scientology????
I’m honestly not sure. It’s really sad to see how materialistic she’s become though. -N
Tina rolls her eyes. “You’re restless. You took out half of your bowties for me to help you choose. It’s just Kurt, Blainey-days. You don’t need to work to impress him.”
“You think I don’t know that?” Blaine grumbles. He doesn’t want to get into an argument. Tina on a normal day can be a handful; pregnant Tina is a ticking time bomb. It doesn’t help that she’s been overly invested in Blaine meeting Kurt for coffee, no matter how many times he reassures her that it is not a date. It’s not going to happen.
Here is the moodboard for the Underswap version of Nova, who I have affectionately nicknamed “Honey”!
She has an aqua soul of temperance, a perfect balance to Stretch’s honey-hued soul of justice. She’s a waitress at Muffet’s, and she’s very laid back in her usual outfits, but don’t let it fool you–her wit is as sharp as a knife, and it stings!
This is heavily based on @kamiiireru and her OC, since she used her and Stretch in some fanart for me, and I loved it so much it became my headcanon!
In honour the release of science-fiction thriller ‘The 5th Wave’, I’ve decided to create a post on the effortless style of Chloë Grace Moretz. Over the last few months I’ve seen her in the media more and more, and I can’t stop crushing on her style. Chloë has perfected the balance between laid-back grunge outfits and elegant sophistication. Continue reading to see my favourite looks of Chloë’s.
Chloë paired this multipatterned floral blouse with a mini leather skirt and teamed with black open-toe ankle-strap stilettos at the Coach Women’s Spring 2016 fashion show during New York Fashion Week.
Here Chloë dresses like a fashion blogger in black skinny jeans, booties, a fur coat, and rounded sunglasses during Paris Fashion Week in February 2013.
Moretz channeled ‘90s grunge style with a grey tee, unbuttoned flannel shirt, black skinnies and low heel chelsea boots whilst travelling.
Chloë perfects the smart-casual dress code in a white blouse, black jeans, a leather jacket and patent heels.
This rocker-chic look Chloë created by pairing in utility jacket layered over a white oversize tee and paired with ripped denim skinnies, a straw Panama hat, a quilted Chanel cross-body purse, and slip-on sneaks.
Chloë stepped out in NYC wearing this black playsuit, paired with a trendy bomber jacket, thin strapped heels and a cross-body bag.
What’s your favourite outfit Chloë has worn? Do you see her as a fashion inspiration? Let me know! If you enjoyed this post, please like or reblog.