Honestly, I am so upset that Lady Olenna is gone, but so overjoyed that her last words were confessing that she murdered Joffrey. In her final moments, she got to witness that defeated look upon Jaime’s face, and know that the same look would cross Cersei’s. She gets to die knowing that while Cersei killed her family, she killed her precious first born son. She was such a badass woman, and even in her very last moments, she got to have one final triumph.
ASOIAF AU: After the chaos of the War of Five Kings and the onslaught of the Army of the Dead wrought havoc across the Seven Kingdoms, five queens of some of the Great Houses of Westeros came together to forge peace across the continent; Asha Greyjoy of the Iron Islands, Shireen Baratheon of Dragonstone, Sansa Stark of the North, Arianne Martell of Dorne, and Myrcella Baratheon of King’s Landing. The Seven Kingdoms separated into the sovereign states they were prior to Aegon’s conquest.
Sansa is not a warrior, she is not promiscuous, she is not flamboyant, she does not have a rare gift and therefore the majority of the fandom refuses to recognise her importance, her achievements, her progress, her maturity, her wisdom, her sensibility, her authenticity, her loyalty, her diplomacy, her shrewdness, her concern for others, her femininity.
Her demure ways are used to not only underestimate her, but as a reason to hate on her. Because she is a passive character in an agressive plot. And while most think this is a weakness, I find it amazing! Why her character was created, why she’s still there, it means something.
Even within the show she is constantly reminded that she is not as strong or as worthy as her siblings.
None of the other Stark kids saw their father be beheaded and be forced to stare at his head on spike. None of them lived under Cersei’s watch. None of them were used as she was. Her wolf was the first one to be taken away (brutally unfairly btw). She has never killed. None of them suffered the amount of psychological, physical, moral, sexual violence she has. No one has been betrayed as she was. Not even Jon. Jon at least has some he could and can call friends. Arya moved by herself, Bran was guided throughout all his journey. Sansa was thrown and exchanged in the hands of several people like a toy.
She has all the reasons to become a vengefull brat, like so many are rooting for her to reveal herself as. But what differs her from Cersei and even from Marjaery is her natural and uncurruptable purity. She is a lost girl, tormented by the ghosts of the men who violated her and haunted by the shadow of that disgusting Littlefinger, who she understands is valuable, even though he was the one who sold her to a psycopath. But she remains strong and she remains aware. She knows when it’s time to take risks and she takes them. Sansa is the one who saved Winterfell.
But people continue to condemn her for foolish mistakes she made as a child.
Say what you will, but I call this plain old misogyny.
In the afterlife: Oberyn Martell is chasing Rhaegar, Robert is chasing Ned, Lyanna and Elia are in a giant cat fight, Drogo and Ygritte are having intense revenge sex, Tywin is walking around covering his ears as the Queen of Thorns trolls him, and Littlefinger arrives only to have the Tully sisters start chasing him.
Princess Argella Durrandon was the daughter and only child of Argilac the Arrogant, the last Storm King. After her father was killed in Aegon’s Conquest, she
barred the gates of Storm’s End and declared herself Storm Queen. However, her garrison refused to share the fate of Harrenhal and revolted, raising a peace banner and delivering Argella to Orys Baratheon’s camp, gagged, chained, and naked. Orys, however, removed the chains with his own hands, wrapped his cloak around her, and gave her food and wine. He spoke to her gently, telling her of her father Argilac’s courage in death. Aegon rewarded Orys Baratheon with Storm’s End, the rule of the Stormlands, and Argella. On his marriage to Argella Durrandon, and to honor Argilac’s valor, Orys Baratheon adopted the sigil and words ofHouse Durrandon as his own.
- Azor Ahai: Jon Snow, Jorah Mormont orJaime Lannister.
- Rhaegar Targaryen is Azor Ahai, Jon snow is in fact the weapon of Azor Ahai the weapon will restore peace and defeat the darkness.
- Dany being the night queen OR transforme herself into a wildfire dragon.
- Valyria land: Dany in the end will move to Valyria and rebuild and rule that ancient land with her dragons./ Has a lot of dragon eggs hidden.
- Cersei the mad queen.
- Ice dragon: one of Danys dragons will be killed by the Night King and transformed into a ice dragon to fight against the living and the other dragons.
- Night King: Bran Stark is the Night King (Bran wil go to the past warn the children of the forest and they will fear him transforming him into the Night King) OR a Stark with powers similar to Bran Stark. | The Night King wants a Night Queen.
- The Starks are connected to White Walkers by blood. (Their house name is winter is coming like a threat, the 13th was a stark lord commander of the wall had a night queen white walker as a wife, see that on youtube videos, night king is a etcetc)
- Bran: Bran being every Bran trought out the history.
- Gendry: is Cersei and Robert first son. Gendry end up with Arya and both rule the Baratheon land and house.
- Missandei is a angel of death or a immortal priestess.
- Jaqen is Syrio Forel.
- Tyrion is a TARGARYEN.
- Euron Greyjoy has a horn that controles dragons.
- Lady Stoneheart: will be reborn as Catelyn Stark.
- White walkersare the good guys. They built a wall to protect themselves from humans. But humans are savage and hungry for power and always tried to end them.
- The Wall: a ice dragon live under the wall, when the wall get destroyed a ice dragon wakes and be unleashed.
- Ned Stark warg himself into a bird and hes seeing his family always and try to piss on Jaime and Cersei (hahaha)