@dragonhearted-clevergirl tagged me to unload multiple stages of my face on an unsuspecting populace and when Callie asks, I do.
Note: that is actually the only picture of myself from 2010 that I think I have? Selfie with a timer and a tripod, taken for that Star Wars collecting article I wrote. And if you noticed the shelves behind me, it was in an age where I still owned lots of DVDs (like, upwards of 500). What an ancient time.
Short guide to the new Star Wars characters. Spoiler free in case someone still haven’t seen the movie.
- “Big Deal Resistanceman” - Christened by Poe (previously known as FN-2187) - Almighty Janitor - Deserts from the First Order, because he didn’t want to shoot innocents, joins the resistance to shoot the First Order - Child soldier upbringing - Butt monkey for the majority of the comedy in the movie - “Cowardly Lion” type character development - Chronic hero syndrome (especially towards Rey ^^) - Thinks he can swing a lightsaber
- Badass Adorkable - Knows something about waiting - The ingenue in a scavenger world - Never seen grass - Abandonment issues - Damsel out of distress - Can fly the Millennium Falcon – big props - Is a fan of the main characters from the original trilogy - Actually can swing a lightsaber
- Ace Pilot (and by ace I mean The Ace, he’s like a one-man squadron) - Can even fly on a barn front door - Big brother of the group - Finn’s wing man - Deadpan snarker - Viva la resistance
- The obligatory astromech droid - A droid head on a rolling sphere, how does it work! - Cute machine - The funny guy - The hero in the back
- The big bad - Dark, Evil and Ax-Crazy (or is he?) - Badass family - Has anger issues - Mood-Swinger (and kinda emo) - Vader fanboy (the sole reason he wears that helmet) - Villain with hidden depths - Non-standard lightsaber
- The military man brat of the new evil group, as opposed to Kylo Ren being the Dark Jedi - Calm and self-assured non-action guy, as opposed to Kylo Ren being the passionate, plagued with self-doubt fighter - Competes with Kylo Ren for their senpai notice - As you might have guessed, he and Kylo Ren doesn’t like each other much - Large ham - Third Reich level speech skills
- Tall stormtrooper lady - The new Boba Fett - Other stormtroopers are jelly of her cuz she has a real name - Dumped
SUPREME LEADER SNOKE
- “Snoke” really? - The bigger bad - Affably evil - Looks as like Voldemort and Gollum had a child - Was the one that corrupted Kylo Ren