3 The same white pants. (And yes, they left the security tag on and I had to go back out.) Chunky-heeled sandals – these have a 2 ½ inch heel, but its exactly the same color as the board I am standing on. (Target)
4. Navy top (Torrid). Also, I look pretty much exactly like my mother.
5. Coral floor length dress (Torrid). I threw in a prop for good measure.
6. Navy lined lacy dress (Torrid). Rose-pattern tights (Target).
7. Stripped Sweater dress, only slightly see-through (Torrid)
9. Red top (Rainbow). I also got it in white and black.
Not pictured: black flats, tan ballet flats, and tan pumps. (Payless). Assholes who stare a non-passing trans woman.
Also not pictured: The wonderful and accommodating staff at Torrid who absolutely treated me no different than any other customer with no looks or questions. (Well, the woman who started the fitting room did ask is Andi with an ‘I’ or ‘Y’.
The heat and humidity were not kind to my hair and makeup.
My four main (current) Miitomo outfits as well as my Miitomo QR code for all those requesting non-wacky images of my outfits as well as the code!
Outfit #1 - Princess Dress Set
Outfit #2 - Steampunk Dress Set
Outfit #3 - Blue Rose Bouquet Dress Set
Outfit #4 - Lacy Cherry-Blossom Dress Set
and of course my Miitomo QR code!
Hopefully Nintendo will add in a way to send out friends requests to ANYONE, but for the time being if you see me on any of your existing Miitomo Friends “Friends Lists”, feel free to add me, I accept every friends request I get!