Think about it though:
- Dalish elves living in caves, using their superior night vision to get around. Scaring the living daylights out of any bandits that try to move in. The caves are filled with glowing eyes, they’re haunted.
- Dalish elves living in the deserts of Tevinter, Nevarra, Antiva, The Anderfels, moving only at night on their Aravels. The tracks get washed away in the night, and they leave almost no trace. Merchant caravans tell stories of strange clouds floating and silhouetted against the top of dunes under the full moon.
- Dalish elves living among frozen peaks, clad in camouflaged furs and hunting with griffons and bows, not knowing their mounts are supposed to be extinct.
- Dalish elves living in tropical forests, spending their whole lives among the trees, feet never touching the ground.
- Dalish elves living in the wild corners of Thedas, The Tirashan Forest, The Gamordan Peaks, The Donarks, The Wandering Hills; only hearing about humans in their histories and stories.
- Dalish elves living in the halls of their ancestors, reclaiming what once was theirs one broken stone at a time.