So in a few headcannons I mention glitter bombs, here’s sort of the story behind it. Thanks again to @atomicnightbear for the help with ideas over dinner. Also she’s my awesome roommate who likes to talk about the batgirls with me which is often.
- So the glitter bombs started off with Stephanie. She needed a way to express her anger when the boys are being stupid without actually hitting them. Now she just throws glitter bombs at them.
- Cass joined in on this idea. She prefers to use yellow glitter while Stephanie’s was purple.
- Barbara has a few she keeps too just in case. Most of hers are directed at Dick and Bruce though. There was a a few months where Dick couldn’t go a week without getting hit by one.
- Harper took claims on the blue glitter. She doesn’t use them as often but it’s still nice to have to let anger at.
- One of the boys claiming they are better then you, bomb covered in glitter. Just imagine trying to patrol when your costume as glitter on it. Yeah not very sneaky. The black surface of the costumes just lets the glitter reflect better.
- Tim is often the target of most of Stephanie’s. Jason usually gets hit by Cass’s when he kills someone.
-Damian gets hit by everyone’s. He wins for most about of glitter bombs. Once he was hit by all of them at once.
-Duke gets hit the less amount because he ain’t going to piss off the girls. Glitter takes forever to get out.
- It is well known now that if someone is covered in glitter they it means they have pissed off one of the girls.Usually you can tell which one by the color. Alfred makes the person cover in glitter clean up any that gets on his rugs.
- Katie Kane totally joins it as well. Her’s are red. She prefers to use them when everyone is getting all glumly.
- Selina totally joined in. It all started when Bruce was ignoring her for awhile. She took one of Cass’s and just threw it straight for his face. He was not impress. She couldn’t stop laughing.
- One time when fighting Harley and Ivy Stephanie accidentally threw a glitter bomb instead of smoke pellets. Harley was in love with it and figured out how to make some at home. Ivy was not impressed.
- Glitter bombs are suppose to be banned from the batcave. Yeah they ignore that rule.
So everyone always does reactions for when the girls date someone, but what about when the guys date someone?
- Barbara would be running the background check. She will know every little detail.
- Stephaine being like yeah I’m his ex but also his friend whenever the girl Tim is seeing finds out they dated.
- Cass being the silent but deadly threat.
- Harper not being afaird to call out the s/o on any of their crap.
- Stephanie may have found out when a few where just after the money or the publicity.
- If the guys get protective well two can play that game.
- If the other person breaks the boy’s heart just leave gotham, cause then Selina is going to join in.
Look at these character designs. I love Bombshells. You need to be reading this. You really, really need to be reading this. Look at that sassy hat Barda is wearing. Waller looks amazing… Harper, Kimiyo and Selina are also fantastic looking.