Yesterday I baked a cheesecake, today we ate it!
It tasted great, so I will share the recipe with you:
- 150 gr. biscuits
- 100 gr. butter (melted)
- 500 gr. cream cheese
- 125 ml. Crème fraiche
- 200 gr. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 8 gr. vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons flower
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Crumble the cookies in a covered teatowel with a rolling pin (or put them in the food processor).
2. Mix the cookie crubmles with the melted butter. Put the mix in a 24 cm. round cake form. Tamp the mix to make sure it’s nice and sturdy. Cool it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
3. Mix the cream cheese, crème fraiche, sugar, eggs, vanilla sugar, flower and lemon juice with the food mixer untill it’s really smooth (without any lumps).
4. Distribute the creame cheese mix evenly on the cookie/butter mix.
5. Bake the cake into an oven which is preheated on 150 celsius for 1 ½ hours.
6. Let it cool down in the oven untill it’s room temperature. After this cool for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator before eating.
Bon appetit or eet smakelijk!