What I really think about Sakura
I decided to write down my thoughts… they are half serious and half…not.
Who found my older post, also drawings, probably understood that I’m a NaruHina shipper and I’m pro SasuKarin (however i draw everything ahah). But I want to share the truth about what I think of Sakura and about Naruto’s ending.
At the beginning I didn’t liked Sakura, it was the opposite! I was immediately enchanted by her looks (well she is the only pink haired pg with shiny green eyes) because I always loved the girly color pink. She was perfect to me: pink long hair contrasted with green eyes dressed in red. I also found her personality really cool because I loved when she got angry and punched everyone.
But little by little my opinion changed.
It wasn’t her fault but Kishimoto who grew up her.
Most of the people were surprised when in the chunin exams she cut her hair to save her team. It was a important moment… but it had an horrible hidden message: a feminine kunoichi can’t be also strong. It was more than one time told in the manga. Even Ino copied Sakura but also here all was hidden building a plot to explain it….
I never accepted that… it would have been more cool and honest if Sakura, going bersek, told something like “well, I’m just like this I love caring of myself and you’re just jelous of it shannaro!”. Maybe it is a little trashy but fuck it I would have loved her…
Then things got even worse: she couldn’t beat Ino, he got almost killed by Gaara for protecting Sasuke, she was intended to betray Konoha just to follow him who never cared of her but she was egoist also because she always wanted to change the person she “loved”… she stressed Naruto beging him to save Sasuke for her…
This is a focal point.
That poor blonde guy always loved her… really. Ok I respect Hinata for her kind soul but often even if there is someone caring for us this doesn’t mean that we have to fall in love with him/her. Naruto is always been honest and she loved Sakura for who she was even knowing that she had eyes only for Sasuke… he accepted that from the beginning to the end. He suffered in silence.
But what I didn’t really understand is: if Sakura was fixed only with Sasuke why give the readers hints that she loved Naruto instead? Yamato and Sai tried to help Sakura admitting it. But then there is that horrible chapter when Sai literally told her “wake up you silly chick Naruto LOVES YOU (and you love him) the guy you “love” is a freaking psyco that is going to kill everyone so we’re going to kill him first but Naruto probably doesn’t want it”. So God Kishimoto whispered her “lie to Naruto tell him you love him and say to him to forget Sasuke… and then go to kill the last Uchiha betraying everyone and risking your life again poisoning that poor fox guy”. This also a thing I don’t understand… Sakura can be not mature but she isn’t weak! God she can’t destroy all with a finger, save her and other lives (but not Neji’s because if not Hinata could’t approach definitely Naruto…) and she has a inner talent for genjutsu. So why she has always the need to be saved? Where is the logic on this?
Ok if you read all this you’re thinking “well why do you ship NaruHina?”.
The fact is that I simply accepted that at the end Naruto choose her. However, i would really liked if Sakura accepted her true feelings and stayed with Naruto.
It would have been the coolest thing when in the end, when she was healing both Naruto and Sasuke, when Sasuke apologise to her she said something like “the one who has to say sorry is me. I always complicated things without helping. Sasuke, I understand now. I’m really annoying. It’s hard to deal with someone so stubborn like me. But now i understand what how I really feel like. This is not a lie anymore… Naruto”.
Awwww, Kishimoto why you didn’t do this?
I’ll write only a few things more… “WHY”?.
WHY NARUTO WOULD BE MORE HAPPY WITH SAKURA?
- She was his first love and even if I loved The Last movie I disagree with Sakura when she tells Naruto that his feeling for her were false; again she lied to herself…
- Sakura is very similar to Kushina and even Minato sees this;
- She spent more time with Naruto than Hinata so she can understand him better;
- Sakura can look him in the eyes without fainting (lol).
WHY NARUTO CHOOSE HINATA?
- Because Neji died to make them canon…
- Because there is a NaruHina movie that is canon…
- Because Kishimoto loves Hinata and also his staff do
- Because Hinata almost died for him… but Sakura did this before in a different way
- Because Hinata is stalkers-Hime
- Because any other things other than her big breast (lol)
WHY SAKURA AND SASUKE ENDED UP TOGETHER?
- Platonic love.
- Reborn of the Uchiha clan even if you don’t know if Sasuke betrayed Sakura
WHY SASUKE AND KARIN ARE MORE COMPATIBLE?
- Uchiha + Uzumaki is the perfect combination
- Painful past
- Twisted minds
WHY NARUTO AND SASUKE DIDN’T JOINED A GAY PRIDE?
- Because this is a shounen viril manga (like Haku)
- Because they are the reincarnation of two brothers. Oh well fuck this
- Because two males can’t do sons
- Because this manga it’s a total lie
WHY SASUKE AND HINATA ARE TOTAL STRANGERS WHEN…
- Hinata is beautiful and quiet like Mikoto
- They have similar colors
- Two blue blood families
- Sharingan + Byakugan= Kaguya
- Ah ok they also somehow kinsmans
- I don’t have other reasons lol
That’s all! I just say a last thing: all the ships are beautiful. This is what makes them interesting and stimulating! So let’s respect each other it’s not bad to have different ideas.