- Kuroko: How long has ‘gullible’ been on the ceiling?
- Kagami: ...There’s nothing there, though?
- Koganei: Hey, doesn’t that cloud look like it says 'gullible’?
- Kagami: Which one?
- Koganei: The one over there.
- Kagami: But it doesn’t??
- Tsuchida: Hey, did you know they’re taking the word 'gullible’ from the dictionary?
- Kagami: Why would they– Hey!
- Hyuuga: Okay, so, are we gonna ignore the fact that someone wrote 'gullible’ on the ceiling, or…?
- Kagami: That’s enough, I won’t fall for it again!
- Hyuuga: Fall for what? It’s literally–
- Kagami: [points upward] There’s nothing there, stop messing with me!
- ['gullible’ is written on the ceiling]
- Kagami: What the fuck.
Could I request for the reactions of GOM and Takao (optional: Miyaji and Hayama) when their s/o suddenly sing along with the music they're listening to and they're so into it. (You know when people are alone in their room and just indulge themselves into the music with matching dancing and possibly, headbanging) And then s/o suddenly smiled brightly and boom, the dorks fall in love more deeply to them. <3 Thank you very much senpai!~