#Inktober is just days away and I thought I’d share my 2015 pen list. Now really, it doesn’t matter what pen you use, so long as you’re inking with something, but this list covers my very very very favorite pens.
1) Copic Multiline
2) Pentel Pocket Brush Pen
3) Pentel Fude Brush Pen, Extra Fine
4) Zebra Fude Brush Pen, Double Sided
5) Pilot Futayaku Double-Sided Brush Pen
6) Kuretake No. 13 Fountain Brush Pen
7) Winsor & Newton Series 7 Kolinsky Sable Water Colour Brush size 1 to 3
8) Nikko Pen Nib School Model
9) Nikko Pen Nib Spoon Model
Go to Inktober.com where I have links to where you can buy these pens.
I wanted to test out my new Kuretake No. 13 brush pen. ‘Cause I’m reading “Tokyo Ghoul,” I figured a Kaneki Ken drawing would be perfect. I told myself I HAD to use the brush pen, though, no matter how small the detail, so Kaneki’s mask had me like T-T