due to a pretty awful layer merging mishap im redoing kura’s sprites from scratch. honestly it’s for the best, his old ones were Pretty Bad and were a little more flat and cartoony than i like. im happier with the new one :o
- If an insect is nearby when he’s talking his snakes with strike out and try to eat it. Sometimes the heads will fight with each other. They don’t need to eat, they live off the nutrients that Kura eats but having snacks makes them happy (and easier to style if he wants to do something nice with his hair)
- If something smells really good, his snakes with start flicking out their tongue a lot and leaning in the direction of the nice smell.
- He has near perfect night vision, making it easy to do graffiti at night. The downside is, his yellow eyes are easy to see and reflect light really well, so he’s better off running than hiding.
- Kura used to try to break into abandoned houses to paint on the walls. He stopped doing that after finding out that it’s hard to tell if houses were REALLY abandoned in Bakemono Tono or not. He has had the shit scared out of him on two separate occasions. What’s funny is, both Anthony and Joseph were more scared/startled by a yellow eyed gorgon in their house in the middle of the night than he was of seeing a ghost or walking ragdoll. Kura only sticks to exterior walls now.
- Orville can never let Kura stay over very long because if he leaves him alone for too long Kura will start painting on something he’s not supposed to be painting on. Also, even though they’re good friends, they almost always get into art arguments that can get loud and messy, but Kura actually cares a lot about Orville’s feelings and will start panicking if Orville gets really mad and won’t talk to him anymore.
- He can move very quietly if he wants to. He likes to sneak up behind people and hiss in their ears, Alex is a constant victim of this abuse. He doesn’t do it to Orville anymore because geeze Orville hits REALLY hard.