Hi, guys! I wanted to let you all know that I sell friendship bracelets. The ones pictured above are ones I made for myself (either representing something or matching with a friend) but this picture was taken a while ago now and I’m much better at it than I was). I’ll try to make a future post with pictures of each type.
The bracelets normally take me about an hour to an hour and a half
(not including food breaks lol), but this fluctuates greatly by the kind. Because of this, and the cost of thread, the price of each is different but averages about $8.00 for knotted ones and $4.00 for braided ones, including Kumihimo.
SO, here’s the kinds I offer:
- Chevron, arrows, diamonds ($8.00)
- Stripes ($7.50)
- Bracelets can have a line or dots running through the center (I’m not sure what this pattern is called; I figured it out on my own) - ($6.50)
- Alpha pattern bracelets (names, numbers, and pictures) - the example on my wrist in the picture is the bottom blue one, which is actually in Hebrew - ($9.50)
- Off of that, I can do non-English style letters as well. So far I’ve only ever done Hebrew and Quenya, but I’m sure I can figure something out. Another example of this is a pair of corresponding skyline bracelets that I’ve made for myself and my best friend
but SHH it’s a surprise($10.00)
- Kumihimo bracelets (I’m most familiar with round and spiral but I know how to do the others as well) - ($5.00)
- I’ll also do simple braids if you’d like ($2.50)
- I’m also happy to learn a new pattern if there’s something specific you would like
All bracelets can have borders added to them (+$0.50)
I’ll ship anywhere in the United States and will happily cover the cost of shipping.
50% of all proceeds go towards donations for my local animal shelter (the Bay Area Humane Society in Green Bay, WI)
^ Instead of donating money, I instead see what they need at the moment and purchase that for them every time I reach $100 dollars in sales.
For the end of Pride Month (but actually, this will be going on until the end of July since I
am a bit of a numbskull and forgot to post this earlier) 100% of the proceeds from bracelets representing a part of the LGBTQ+ community (see my pansexual flag bracelet) will go towards an LGBTQ+ charity of the buyer’s choice.
Send me a message if you’d like one!
I do also have a couple finished ones that aren’t actually for anyone specific, so if you’d like me to send you one of those, they’re free of charge.