I was going through Tumblr again, you know, looking through fandoms on Search. And look at what I found.
Why the heck are people doing this?
And by ‘this’ I mean making hate blogs and exposing it through social media (Tumblr).
You know what, let me tell you a few things that I’d like to say, BECAUSE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS GARAGE THROWN AT MY FACE LOOONNGGGG ENOUGH AND I AM DAMN SURE EVERYBODY IS SICK OF IT!!!
1) It is just disgusting; these blogs are insulting so many people who respect and appreciate the series/book and even the whole entire fandom-do you know how many people could consist in solely one fandom? And I’m talking globally.
2) The fandoms are winning, not the hate, so it’s best if all those hate blogs shut their trap and get on with their life.
3) The opposite of love/like is actually not caring, so technically hate blogs still care about what the fandom does and what’s going on with the series.
4) Through all that effort making a hate blog, you aren’t going to get much from the trash you post. And you are NOT making a contribution to anything.
5) REMEMBER THIS: Its just a FICTIONAL STORY created for ENTERTAINMENT. It is not a REASON for people to shiz talk about it anywhere, if you dislike the series just PLEASE DON’T GET INVOLVED.
6) Instead of publicly exposing your hate, block it, accept that other people actually have OPINIONS and do something better with your life like actually talk to people in the same fandom as you or something and KEEP YOUR GOD DAMN HURTFUL OPINIONS TO YOURSELF.
REPOST/REBLOG THIS AND TAG A SERIES TO SPREAD THE WORD. PLEASE DON’T GET INVOLVED OR SUPPORT ANTI-BLOGS.