8 Style Lessons From The Best-Dressed Woman In France
1. Create visual interest by playing with texture.
2. The back of your outfit is just as important as the front.
3. If you’re wearing a great coat, it doesn’t matter what is underneath.
4. Don’t be afraid to go bright when everyone else is dressed in black.
5. When in doubt, match your shoes to your lipstick.
6. Style is about function, too. (You need a place to stash chocolate, even in a ball gown).
7. Figure out which color looks best on your complexion.
8. Get on the best-dressed list by choosing classic garments and fashion-forward accessories.