Give off the powerful and commanding vibe that Daenerys Targaryen gives off to her enemies.
What You’ll Need
- Dragon’s blood incense
- A red and black candle
- Mortar and Pestle or items to muddle with
- A container to save any leftovers
- Storm water
- Anemone (flower)
- 2 pieces of apple bark
- Joe-Pye Weed
- This sigil
“Perzys zaldrīzi sēnagon kostos daor.” (fire cannot kill a dragon)
What To Do
- Burn your dragon’s blood incense to start the spell.
- Surround yourself with dahlias, benzoins, and anemones.
- Light your black and red candle, burn one of your apple barks to ashes in the red candle (safely and carefully) and then blacken the bark in the black candle so you can write your sigil with it.
- Add a small amount of storm water as the base of your glamour mix.
- Then, take your cinnamon, lemongrass, and joe-pye weed and muddle them together.
- After that take the ashes of your dragon’s blood incense and them into the muddled mix.
- Write the sigil onto a piece of paper with the blackened apple bark, activate it by burning it, and then put the ashes into the muddled mix.
- Rub onto your skin while thinking/saying “Perzys zaldrīzi sēnagon kostos daor.” or if you can’t speak Valyrian clearly “Fire cannot kill a dragon.”
- Dispose of the carnations, benzoins, and anemones after you’re done.
- If you have any leftovers put them into the container, draw the same sigil on a piece of paper with the blackened apple bark, and tape onto that container. Do not write the meaning of the sigil.
- Keep the mixture in a cool, damp place.