Hello! May I ask you what some of your KorChu headcanons are? <3
oh sweetie, of course :)
1. China feels that he isn’t good enough for South Korea considering that he acts like an old man, doesn’t like to change into the modern world, nags, and bosses. But South Korea reassures China that he loves him just the way he is.
2. China has a muscle fetish and loves to grope stroke South Korea’s muscular body.
3. South Korea loves to style and dress China up because China has bad fashion taste
4. South Korea HATES the idea that Hong Kong is England and China’s child and same with Macau as Portugal and China’s child. China reassures him that they are in fact his younger brothers.
5. South Korea and China raised Japan, Taiwan and for a time Macau and Hong Kong.
6. China has a dragon fetish and South Korea dresses up like a dragon sometimes.
7. South Korea HATES Ancient Rome for being too flirty with China
8. Both get jealous when someone is flirting with the other.
9. They role-play most of the time. mostly during sex
10. China comforts South Korea after he watches his dramas.
11. South Korea taught China how to dance k-pop style and China taught South Korea how to dance traditionally
12. China is very competitive and takes fights ex. pillow fighting very seriously
13. South Korea loves making China blush
14. China loves making South Korea laugh and nervous when China tops.
When South Korea wants attention, he’ll cling to China for hours on end till he gets it. China on the other hand, randomly kisses South Korea on the head, hand, neck, back, etc till South Korea notices.
China loves the strong body of South Korea holding him and South Korea loves the kisses that China gives him. Sometimes they’ll ignore the other just to get more attention.