me: itd be really nice if my creative drive would come back and i could complete some of my pet projects creative drive, busting throuhg the wall like the kool aid fuck: do a 00s rewrite of city of the edge of forever but with aos make it about modern homelessness me: itd be really fucing nice if my creative drive would come back
and i could complete some of my pet projects or actually you knowdo something useful or something iver promised to do
Right now, I’m getting drunk alone in my basement. Been listening to INXS, Wire, Big L, and Suicide while I do it. Here’s the Way Bad Getting Drunk Alone In His Basement Mini Mix for anyone that’s down (nothin’ but bangers):
- Shaw and Taylor are running around hyped up on popsicles and Kool-Aid playing catch with Bear.
- Fusco is attempting to grill.
- Reese is sitting in a folding chair with his back to Fusco, periodically yelling contradictory grilling advice at Fusco.
- Fusco grumbles and swears but does what Reese is saying anyway, and the burgers turn out weirdly perfect.
- Reese is also wearing socks with sandals and reading the National Enquirer - half because it pisses Finch off, half because he thinks it’s funny.
- No one has seen Root in three hours. She is crouched in the bushes trying to plot how to steal only the grape popsicles out of the cooler without Carter noticing. Carter knows exactly what she’s doing, but is pretending not to notice.
- Carter is half-listening to Leon’s “true” stories of his exploits while she reads a Cosmo. Leon’s stories are actually more entertaining.
- Finch tried having a conversation with Leon, but lost interest and wandered off to play chess with Elias. Everyone else has given up on talking to them.
- Until Shaw slips Bear some watermelon. Finch knocks over the chessboard in his rush to get to them, spouting a lecture on canine health and nutrition all the way. Reese is laughing too hard to do anything about it.
- The Machine uses everyone’s cell phones to take pictures, and composes a nice online scrapbook for them. It’s equal parts unsettling and sweet. Root prints it all out and tapes it to her ceiling, which is just unsettling.
i don’t mean this in a patronizing way but i really feel bad for women who have convinced themselves they hate other women for whatever reason because they’re really missing out on good wholesome supportive friendships