I’ve been receiving a lot of questions regarding my drawing tools so I decided to share this post on tumblr as well~ 🎨
above materials are basically what I’m using right now. so, I’ll be listing them down here;
1. Koi Watercolors Pocket Field Sketch Box
2. Copic refills, Derwent paper stumps and pencil extenders
3. Copic Sketch markers [72pc. Set B]
4. Prismacolor Premier colored pencils, Soft Core [132 pack]
5. POP Artz sketchbook
6. Strathmore Visual Journal: Watercolor - 140lb
7. Strathmore Visual Journal: Bristol - Smooth
8. Strathmore Toned Tan [5.5" x 8.5"]
9. Sekai markers (these are really nice as they give full solid color)
10. just different brands of black colored pencils ._.
11. COPIC Opaque White with built-in fine brush (this is the one for my white highlights. magicccc ; v; my absolute favorite 😘) / for alternative of this, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen is also pretty good!
Hope this helps for people who are wondering about my art supplies and have a nice day guys~ 🎨🌟