- Hamlet: I wasn't that drunk last night.
- Laertes: You flirted with Horatio all night.
- Hamlet: So? We're married.
- Horatio: You asked me if I was single.
- Laertes: And cried when he said no.
re: "Let's wait until she does something actually problematic before attacking." Laci has done problematic things in the past? She's used the t slur and been super islamophobic and fatphobic and racist, like she HAS been problematic. And she refuses to listen to people when they tell her what she's done wrong, so I don't really think we need to wait any longer before calling her out.