11 Random Facts 2.0
Rules: tell your followers 11 random facts about yourself, and tag 11 people in return! Tag backs are allowed, but you mustn’t repeat any of the facts you mentioned previously. ….. so let’s jump into it
I was tagged by the lovely @islareeveswriting whom i’ve never interacted with before but hopefully will in the future cause she seems lovely.
1. I like speaking English more than my native language.
2. If I had one wish I would wish to understand every language and be able to speak it fluently as well. I just love languages.
3. Or maybe i’d wish I knew how to cook anything and everything and had a nice cooking show-type kitchen cause I live for those :P. UGH God bless interior design catalogs! Kitchens, offices and bedrooms are sooooooo amazing.
4. I want to live alone before I even think about marrying anyone.
5. I want to travel the world by myself before i even think about marrying anyone and then travel with them before we even think about children. And then travel with my children before they think about grandkids (lol jk about that last part, we’ll travel when we can). I just want to see the world, ok?
6. If you were to give me a plane ticket to anyplace right now I’d go to England or Australia. Maybe even Japan. No doubt about those.
7. I eat cereal for breakfast pretty much every day. I get tired of eating the same thing except for that, for some reason. Cereal has been my breakfast and maybe dinner as well for like… CENTURIES. (i’m 21 i know)
8. I love stationery so much. Anything that has to do with pens, letters, stickers, stickies, pins, all those cute desk things and little notepads and such. Sucker for those.
9. I have almost drowned twice in my life and even though they were traumatic experiences, (started seeing black and all.) I enjoy the pool a lot and never go too far at the beach. I’m just more careful now and avoid any childish games around or in water. I became concerned mom from there on and guard over my people and me-self whenever we’re in water.
10. My brother and I look like freaking twins but we’re 5 years apart. He’s just me, taller, with short hair, and a beard, and all the good genes. (He did actually get all the good genes, that fucker >> )
11. I’ve set alarms, hung a huge calendar and placed signs everywhere in my room so that I don’t forget to drink my medicine in the mornings before breakfast as the doctor said to do. Guess who ate breakfast (cereal) and then remembered to take her medicine. Again. Today. As in… 30 mins ago. This happened to me. If I die cause of this cyst y’all know it was cause I am apparently too dumb to even focus on the signs i’ve painted all over my room.
Time to taggity-tag some folks. IDK who else to tag so i’m just going to write random things and tag whoever pops up :P how’s that sound?
@permanentcross @stylesunchained @stylesharry @stylesbabygirls @trulymadlysydney @hazstylestrash @haroldslovekitten @sololirrry @pocharryfics @dunquirky @alritepetal @niallandharrymakemestrong @angelharrie @narryisdopeaf @narrymccartney @narryart @believeinbritboys