I'd love to hear your answers for Ravi and Clive!
- First impression: adorable. more british than i was expecting, since i only knew him from gifsets.
- Impression now: massive, generally unflappable GENIUS who is going to save the world
- Favorite moment: when liv told clive ravi had been working really hard on his autopsy results and was dying for an attaboy, then he bowed when he got it. the three of them are genuine gold.
- Idea for a story: other zombies hear about his efforts to find a cure and oh well, he doesn’t have that yet, but he is a doctor who wouldn’t turn them in if they came for help. so he becomes a reluctant zombie doc. hijinks, of course, ensue.
- Unpopular opinion: he and peyton were cute together, but her leaving should have cut the cord. he needs to find someone else to fall for.
- Favorite relationship: ravi/clive/liv. i look forward to more substantial dreamteam feels now that clive is finally in the loop.
- Favorite headcanon: he was a humorless, but happy nerd as a kid. he developed snark as a coping mechanism for being bullied.
- First impression: a generally fantastic looking man with great reactions
- Impression now: literally the love of my life who deserves the world.
- Favorite moment: i still die over this entire ep, with the reveal that he’d been making liv & ravi awesome lunches and pretending he got them from a restaurant until bozzio blew up his spot, but “what is GRRM doing right now, clive?“ “NOT writing!“ gets me every time.
- Idea for a story: clive has a nice day. the weather is beautiful. he meets friends for pizza and a basketball game. and nothing bad happens. the end.
- Unpopular opinion: i wish he was the lead :(
- Favorite relationship: clive/ravi/liv, like i said. i did like him with bozzio as well, and right now i can’t remember why they split.
- Favorite headcanon: he wears knicks merch = he is totally from new york = he is totally cousins with marcus and andre bell. art bell is family too, obviously.