- Katherine’s weak ass comeback (she just got stabbed and thrown around, how exciting)
- Stefan dying
- Why the fuck was Vicki in hell?
- SteFaN dYinG
- How the fuck did Bonnie wake up Elena? Also she sort of had Enzo in the end but not really??? Also how did Enzo wake Bonnie up just by touching her I’m??? YOU GUYS I GET THE FEELING BONNIE BROUGHT KAI BACK TO SAVE ELENA IN RETURN FOR HIS FREEDOM WHICH WOULD HAVE MADE SENSE CONSIDERING HE WANTED TO GET HIS ASS OUT OF MYSTIC FALLS AND HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD LIFT THE SPELL. but no. plot holes! :D
- Stefan. Dying.
- THAT WIG LOOKS AWFUL ! ! !
- Stefan always sacrificing it all for everyone and being so loyal and brave and kind and then DYING
- I miss Kai. Why did everyone love the siphon twins but not him.
- Why is Stefan dead
- Why didn’t they just stab Katherine and throw her in the tunnel, or tie her to a chair in the tunnel it makes NO SENSE that anyone had to die
- Did I mention Stefan’s death?
- I was expecting more out of the Delena scenes to be honest
- S T E F A N
- How did Katherine’s hair magically curl itself between shots?
- he deserved better : ))
- Tyler’s character was tossed off the show like he meant nothing and I’m still mad
- Honestly who cares about Matt’s family
- Didn’t they say we were gonna have a two hour finale? IT FELT SO RUSHED.
- Caroline is the only vampire left which is so weird and I don’t like it
- Alaric deserved better, him and Jo were so beautiful together
- Do you think I’ve forgotten about Stefan bc I haven’t
Oh. My. God. alsfjsdf I JUST noticed Josh’s new twitter header how did I not notice before
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REDRAW THIS WITH THE VOLTRON CHARACTERS PLEASE I’LL GIVE YOU MY FIRSTBORN ((and if it’s already been redrawn can someone send it to me))
Jeremy and Kimberly look like they’re not exactly sure how to do it. Bex looks like she’s doing a lazy dab (note the bent left arm). Josh has fucking PERFECT form. Tim is pretty good too. Tyler also, tho he kinda looks more like he’s trying to hide his face than dab
To Tim: What’s the difference between writing for the comics vs the show?
The comics happen so fast, write the adventure and 3 months later it comes out, and there’s no production limitation with comics, in terms of how much Voltron can be in or how many giant monsters they can plug
Every paladin has bonded more with their lions - where can they go from now?
Tim: “Bonds can become closer” plenty more to unlock emotionally and intellectually, we’ll see who steps up
Bex: bond with lion like bond with people - it can deepen and develop over life, will keep going and evolving
As seen with Zarkon, a bond with a lion can be broken, and a bond can be damaged if you betray the lion
Tyler: Just cause you form a relationship doesn’t mean they show you everything right away - nuances to the relationship
What was fun to discover with characters
Bex really likes 1st ep. Season one Pidge is all family, then she has realization that these have become her people; catapulted into community growth instead of just self growth
Tyler enjoyed going to new depths, not just regular scenario like school, higher stakes cause defending universe. Lots of characters (esp Hunk) were a bit of a mess in the beginning and then became more sure-footed, all paladins got that in season 2 to an extent
Ty’s fave character to watch was Keith, his internal struggle and the test with the BoM. Almost like watching a superhero origin story - want to see the person becoming the hero
“we have 5 superheroes and they’re always progressing”
Ty: the space caterpillars, when they came out with theglowing eyes
Image of Pidge smuggling some onto castle “she must’ve” “Pidge is a hoarder so-” “castle is big”
Ty: another awesome moment was getting farted out of the weblum, found it hilarious
Tim: fun how Hunk and Coran went to get the crystal and mentioned the weblum - foreshadowing, things pay off
Bex: when Coran thinks he’s gonna fly the lion. Tim: it’s a suit he made, he didn’t steal Alfor’s
Pidge and Hunk seem much more the ambassadors of the team - good at getting aliens to trust them
Ty: Hunk can trust himself in a situation, his softer side really services him like on the mermaid planet. He’s approachable and likeable and personalbe, it’s a skillset and he’s learning to embrace it
Tim: Hunk is able to see multiple sides of a situation, never forgets how crazy this situation they’re in is, he’ able to put himself in other’s shoes
Bex: Pidge communicates with technology, needs an extra step to make that connection with people. So when she meets the Olkari it’s like “these are people I can actually communicate with