Wizardess Heart Fic Master Post
- My MC is named Clara Hart in every single story. She’s not an OC but merely a reflection of the default MC. Clara is just what I named my character in-game and it stuck.
- I am currently not writing any more Wizardess Heart fics.
- You can find all my writing on AO3 and FF.Net as well. The one-shots are all collected under “A Handful of Sweets”, with “Beast” being a standalone work.
- Cookies -
Klaus discovers that Elias has a girlfriend. As his sophisticated older brother, Klaus can’t help but pry, just a little. Humor.
- Gentleman - Sometimes with Clara, it’s hard to be a gentleman.
- Perfection -
Clara scores higher than Elias on a test. Elias’ reaction is decidedly mixed. Fluff.
- Wedding -
In another lifetime, Klaus and Clara fell in love. But not in this one. Elias’ wedding, Klaus POV. Angst.
- Helpless -
Elias had never seen anything so helpless in his life – until he was faced with the impossible task of getting her to fall asleep, and realized very quickly that he was the helpless one. Fluff.
- Mirror - An accidental glance into the Persona Mirror reveals truths that Klaus is not yet ready to face. Elias x MC from Klaus’ point of view; same universe as Wedding. Angst.
- With No Space Between Us - “I don’t need you to be a gentleman, Elias,” she whispered. “Just gentle.” Suggestive fluff.
- Like Stars - I love you, he’d said, but what had come out instead was, “Marry me.” Fluff.
- Illusion - Go towards the light, he remembers. It is difficult to do when the darkness is so warm, and so kind. Elias x MC from Klaus’ POV; sequel to Mirror and Wedding. Angst.
- To Serve - Butlers, redux. Set in the future, one month before the birth of Elias and MC’s first child. Fluff.
- Trouble - After the events of the Tower of Sorrow, Elias seeks some Special Training from his brother. Fluff.
- Envy - Elias and Clara take advantage of a night stuck in the greenhouse. Joel overhears. Joel POV. Angst.
- Jealousy - “I’m terribly jealous,” he warns her. Knowing Clara, it’s no surprise to Klaus that she doesn’t get it the first time around. Fluff.
- Nightmare - The aftermath of Azusa. Fluff.
- Youth - The Emperor Prefect has fallen at last. Headmaster Randolph can’t help but tease. Randolph POV. Humor.
- Music - Klaus discovers another one of Clara’s hidden talents. Fluff.
- Reunion - Are thirteen days’ worth of memories enough to bridge a chasm three years wide? Klaus and Clara’s reunion after the Unhappy Ending. Fluff.
- Birthday - It’s Clara’s birthday, and Klaus has plans for a few surprises. Fluff.
- Dreams - A mishap causes Clara to travel into the past, where she encounters Klaus - six years ago. Fluff.
- Firsts - “Give me a treat or I’ll cast a spell on you.” It was far from the first time Klaus had uttered those words. It was, however, the first time he’d ever said them in a broom closet. Suggestive fluff.
- Barefoot - Klaus teaches Clara to dance. Fluff.
- The Maiden and the Merman - A sequel to Water Bearer by @glyphenthusiast, featuring a merman Klaus. AU.
- Moonlight - A purgatory of longing. Prequel to Reunion. Angst.
- Invincible - “ And when I know he believes in me,” she breathed. “I feel invincible.” Fluff.
- I Trusted You - Klaus’ birthday celebration is not quite what he expects. Humor.
- How Dare You - Humans weren’t made to be creatures of the sea. She would always be in danger, as long as she kept coming to see him. Sequel to The Maiden and the Merman. Angst.
- Tremor - Klaus, Clara, and the realities of aging. Angst.
- Coffee - Something was very, very wrong. She brought the cup to her nose and sniffed hesitantly. The smooth, fragrant aroma was unmistakable. Coffee. Humor.
- Secrets - Klaus discovers that Clara’s occupation isn’t exactly what he thought it was. Fluff.
- Reprieve - Klaus, Clara, and the terrible twos. Fluff.
- Doppelganger - “The most important things in life…anything worth having, you should work for yourself.” Fluff.
- Hammock - An indolent afternoon. Clara bakes Klaus scones, but Klaus’ appetite is for something else. Fluff.
- Beast - Clara Hart never enrolled at Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy. One night, during a full moon, she encounters an injured beast in the woods. AU, series. Complete.
- Midnight - Yukiya, Clara, and the full moon. Fluff.
- Home - One day, he’ll build her a home. Fluff.
- Contracts - Clara’s attempt to break Yukiya’s contract does not go as planned. Set ten years in the future. Angst.
- Chains - “Do you trust me?” she asked. “Always,” he breathed, and closed his eyes. Fluff.
- Tongue - Luca is startled when Clara is unexpectedly bold. Fluff.
- Tremble - “How many times must I fall in love with you?” Fluff.
- Fever - Luca cares for Clara through a fever. Fluff.
- Collapse - Randy and an experiment gone awry. Angst.
- Tea and Cookies - If he ever had a right to touch her at all, he’s lost it. Angst.
- Cold - On some nights, he dreams that he’s killed her. How else to banish a shadow than to swallow a star? Angst.
- Sweets - It’s too bad that Azusa just does not particularly like sweets. Fluff.
- Remember - “You’ll remember me again… No, I’ll make you remember. I promise…” But she doesn’t. Sequel to Joel’s unhappy ending. Not quite a fix-it. Angst.
- Hide - Elias and Luca are caught trespassing in the Prefect’s office. Fluff.
- In Sickness and in Health - Elias’ first Love Holiday with Luca does not go as he hopes. Fluff.
- Pride - A confrontation. Angst.
- Sunbathing - When Luca doesn’t listen, Amelia takes charge. Humor.
- Comfort Food - Yukiya, Elias, and a lot of hidden chocolate. Friendship fluff.
- Brothers - Elias & MC. A stolen photo album gives Elias the reassurance that he’s always wanted but never sought. Friendship fluff.
Thanks for all the readers who reblog, like and leave kind words about these fics! I truly do enjoy writing them, and it’s wonderful to contribute to such a fantastic, growing fandom!