You have to nag Allen a lot to drink but if you challenge him he won’t refuse. When drunk his Cockney accent comes out, but he never gets past the relaxed state, his body processes alcohol too fast. He only gets hungrier from it.
Lavi wants trouble and you can’t say no for an answer, to “get the party starting” he sings and strips until only his eyepatch remains.
He was the kind of guy who drunk anything that could smash him, but without the seal Kanda is a lightweight, his tongue gets into knots as he tries to talk, he’s not feeling too well
Lenalee faints, she can’t handle the most miniscule amount of alcohol, after the first sip she’s out like a candle
Miranda can hold her alcohol surprisingly well, but after numerous shots she becomes the emotional mom friend, who has the urge to cuddle and comfort everyone even if they’re fine
Marie becomes even more sensitive, but that’s not necessarily a convenient aspect, his burning cheeks make him distracted
Krory baby gets emotional and cries for Eliade
It’s unknown what type of drunk Cross is, some says he’s always drunk, by this time it’s possible that alcohol flows in his veins instead of blood
Klaud makes sure she never drinks enough to drunk, because she knows she’s a violent drunk, even being beaten by Lau Shimin can’t compare
In Sokalo’s case nothing really changes, he is crazy before and after alike
Whenever he’s drunk Tiedoll runs around in panic to get a lover for Kanda, because he’s scared to leave his smallest son alone
Emilia is very strict about Timothy’s diet, and as a tutor she takes her job too seriously, she never drinks . As a police officer’s daughter she can instantly notice if a drink is spiked and she pours it away. If Timothy possesses a drunk person he exhibits the same behaviour as the person would.
Bookman too, is very cautious what he drinks, he cannot let anything hinder him from recording. When he does get drunk he ogles the ladies.
Despite being a sailor Chaoji is really bad at handling drinks, he doesn’t pass out but he lies on the floor and moans indistinguishable words.
Komui becomes a freaking tank, he destroys everything in sight, as if he himself was a Komurin as well
Reever lets his pent up anger when he’s drunk as he develops a dark aura around himself that rivals Kanda’s or Dark Allen’s.
Johnny has problems with balance and walking, but he has the sudden urge to explore and inspect everything to its tiniest details
In the Head Nurse’s domain the only usage of alcohol that’s prohibited is to clean wounds. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Warnings: Swearing, arguing between father and son
It was late at night, things have been different. I’ve supposedly found my son. He wasn’t little, he was an adult, and a vampire. We ran into each other in New Orleans. He looked like me. Same color eyes, hair, and he had a similar voice. I never knew I had a son, it was certainly shocking. “ How did you not know you had a son? “ Y/N asked. “ Your mother never told me, it’s not my fault, “ I say sternly. “ Yeah but if you do something like that with someone, you should have the common sense to ask, “ Y/N spat back at me. I breathed in heavily. “ She was the one with no common sense, she should have told me she was pregnant with you! I would have helped. I’m not that bloody evil, “ I yell. “ Would you have?! You didn’t seem to fond about the news of having a daughter, who knows how you would act about having a son! “ he yells back.
“ That’s different! You don’t get to come into MY city and assume things about me from rumors! I’m your father treat me with some respect! “ I yell back. “ Treat you with respect?! You are not my father! Maybe by blood but not by heart! “ He yells. “ Like it or not, your my son. I don’t care how old you are, you listen to me, “ I say lowering my voice. He raised his head and walked out of the room, slamming the door. Elijah then walked in, turning to look off at Y/N storming off. “ He’s definitely your son, “ he says chuckling. I scoff. “ I’m just saying, he acts just like you, same temper. Its kinda like getting a taste of your own medicine, “ Elijah says walking out of the room. I glare at the door where he left and took a large gulp of whiskey.
This is basically a rundown of the DGM anime, covering how TMS Entertainment villainized Cross Marian in the anime.
Cross has this rep. as an inhuman psychopath, which is more suiting reputation for Winters Sokaro.
I can only guess the anime is responsible for 70% of this. The other 30% may just be people who read the manga, but lack reading comprehension. This covers the former. All my other writings on Cross cover the latter. lol Please, check those out as well -all located in my blog.
Screenshots and manga panels are used to illustrate differences. Updated with Hallow as well. So lets begin. Hope you enjoy the read.