Besides being a talented, hardworking boy, there are several other reasons to love him. Like…
- When he was listening to some raps and the fans asked him not to say the N word and he got pissed because they thought he could say that.
- When he apologized for saying Omfg
- All the times he said he doesn’t know English but he’s trying + a fan saying to him that her Korean was bad and he saying it was okay + he teaching Korean
- When a fan asked him to say “Don’t touch my neck”and he
- When he talked about his new mannequin
- When he keeps using this beautiful bracelet for a beautiful cause
- When a girl commented “GAY” in a photo that he posted with Yano
- And three days later he posted a pic of Yano with this caption
- All the times people spoke about his musical taste and about the way that he dances and he didn’t care, when he released a Vogue video after so many talked bad things about it, when he has no problems in saying about things/people he loves even when usually it is tagged as “gay stuff”
And lastly, all the times he reached the fans, encouraged them, supported them.
PS: All members of Topp Dogg are sweet and care about their fans. Stan Topp Dogg!