2. What’s something you want to accomplish in the short term?
Everything? Haha. To accomplish something in the short term is a dream.
3. What would you like to ask Harry?
Hm. What song, unrelated to yours, do you feel was written about you?
4. If you could travel through time once and then come back, would you prefer to travel to the past or the future? Why?
Future, to a time when I’m not alive anymore. Want to see the state of the world and what stuff people are up to after my time. What’s the new thing? How are they dressed? What are their political views? What’s the issue? What world war are we on? Or what planet are we living on? What season are the Simpsons on? I really want to go to Mars.
5. Where’s your favorite place you’ve been to?
I bet my mother’s womb ashjkfdgø
6. Would you like to get married and have kids someday?
S’not my thing. If it happens it happens, but it’s not a goal of mine, far from it.
7. Do you have a motto you live by?
Be honest, be you, and follow your gut instinct. People have tried to pull receipts on me but it doesn’t work. I’ve always been who I am, standing by my ideas and opinions.
8. Have you ever been in love? Are you now?
Making love to the music.
9. Which song reminds you of some time/someone/something very important to you?
I make memories with songs all the time. Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles reminds me of when I was four and we moved into a house for the first time. The Long And Winding Road by the Beatles reminds me of my grandma who was hellbent on the song being written by a guy named Lennon McCartney cos it said Lennon/McCartney on her seven inch, not Paul McCartney and John Lennon. Old people brains.
10. Do you pay attention to fashion trends?
No. Never have.
11. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
One question that I don’t think we’ll ever know the answer to but I wonder about: how did Eskild and Linn meet? How did they wind up moving in together despite Linn valuing Quiet™ and Eskild… being Eskild?? Were they friends before kollektivet, were they in the same class at university, did a mutual love of glitter bring them together one drunken night at a party?? Did the housing gods pair them up by chance only for them to bond once crammed under the same roof? Were they actually a strangely good match because Linn is cranky but Eskild is impervious to all crankiness?? What’s their story??