kkap dance

Seventeen Reaction To Their S/O Doing The PPAP Dance

anon requested:  seventeen react to their gf doing kkap dance X’D

(im assuming this is meant to be the ppap dance?)


S.Coups:

Originally posted by honeybabyluv

*starts doing it with you*

Jeonghan:

Originally posted by japanaesi

*just watches*

Joshua:

Originally posted by diamondandl

*makes it a competition*

Jun:

Originally posted by 00-05-18

*judging silently in his head*

Hoshi:

Originally posted by camera-seventeen

“I bet I can do it better than you!”

Wonwoo:

Originally posted by wonghan

*happily starts doing it with you*

Woozi:

Originally posted by ohmysoups

*runs for his life bc why are you doing that*

Mingyu:

Originally posted by 9717km

“You know me so well~” *joins you*

DK:

Originally posted by japanaesi

*isnt sure if he wants to join or judge you from the sides*

The8:

Originally posted by imemegines

*judges hardcore internally as well as externally*

Seungkwan:

Originally posted by 17diamondcarats

*speechless for once*

Vernon:

Originally posted by sneezes

“…I don’t know you*

Dino:

Originally posted by theresakk1889

*Does it with you shyly*

To summarize today's B.A.P's Private Life
  • Yongguk: Showed his hidden talent of singing trot & he ate little again ㅠㅠ
  • Himchan: Trolled Jongup & spent some quality time with his bestie - his fan.
  • Daehyun: Ate his chicken whenever he had chance, exposed himself going to Game Center often becoz he's so good at the dancing game.
  • Youngjae: Being cray cray for 90% of the time, the remaining 10% calm moment was he had no idea about girl group songs.
  • Jongup: Genuinely feeling happy when he thought he won the selca pollㅠㅠ Being disturbed by Daehyun that he couldn't eat his chicken properly.
  • Zelo: Used to freestyle dancing so he didn't do well in the game, reinstated his main dancer position by his amazing Kkap dance.
youtube

The Kkap version of Boom Boom Pow.

disclaimer : do not watch if you have a weak heart =P