heyy i really like your blog. could you maybe do some domestic headcanons for eruri? ♥♥♥
Thank you, I’m glad that you like my blog! And I would love to :)
By the way, these could be seen either in canon universe or in a modern au!
- Erwin has a habit of working too long, past his hours and ignoring his need for a break. He ends up getting horrible headaches and sometimes even falls asleep at his desk.
- Levi has to go into his office and physically pull Erwin away from his desk. He scolds him for overworking himself, trying to mask his worry with a scowl.
- Erwin only protests for a few seconds, but he always looks relieved that Levi distracted him. He thanks him with a tired kiss.
- They love to work out in the early mornings together. Brisk jogs when everyone else is still sleeping, stretching in the fields, etc.
- But sometimes, they skip the extra exercise, instead choosing to just lay in bed together. It’s silent for a while, both still waking up.
- Erwin says a gentle good morning, stretching out his arm and folding it behind his head. Levi only hums in reply, head rested on Erwin’s bicep while he lazily traces circles on Erwin’s chest. They lay there comfortably for a while.
- When Erwin finally makes a move to get up, Levi firmly plants his hand down with a disapproving grunt. Erwin chuckles, kissing his head in reply and decides to stay.
- Around sunset, they like to sit outside on the porch together, watching the sky change color. It’s chilly, so they sit close with their sides pressed against.
- Erwin likes to reach out and takes Levi’s hand, raising his knuckles to his lips and pressing a gentle kiss there. It’s so affectionate and romantic, enough to make Levi blush and huff a laugh, knocking his shoulder against Erwin’s.
- They stay there for what feels like hours, perfectly content.
- At the late of night, laying in bed together under the blankets, they love to talk wistfully about their future.
- They talk about growing old, getting a few cats and dogs, maybe adopting some children. On the topic of children, the both of them feel a longing for it, they really love the idea of being parents together.
- Erwin said that they could start a garden together too. Levi wrinkled his nose at the thought of all the dirt, but he did find the idea interesting.
- They can’t wait to spend the rest of their lives together.