kiss & kill

I can Guard myself is an 8tracks playlist for Jack Stillman and Aggie Christie that I go to when I need inspiration for their weird romance.

Criminal - Britney Spears // Creepin’ Up on you - Darren Hayes // Bad Romance - Future Idiots // Never Gonna Let You Go - Esthero // Pretty When You Cry - VAST // For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert // Kiss Me, Kill me - Mest // Le Bien Qui Fait Mal - Mozart L’Opera // Tag You’re It - Melanie Martinez  // Tear You Apart - She wants Revenge // Genghis Khan - Mike Snow // Mr. Sadistic Night - Hikaru Midorikawa + Kousuke Toriumi // Fear & Delight - The Correspondents // Toy Soilders - Marianas Trench

Warning this is a good deal of a Yandere list.

top 16 ‘daddy characters’ of 2016

so @novocaine-sea and I are thirsty and wanted to compile a list of our favorite animated ‘daddy’ boys.  (this is definitely a joke.  please understand that).

16. Takajou Joujirou

He is a dweeb 90% of the time, but the other 10%… damn.

15. Katsuki Yuuri

Once he finds his eros, 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

14. Genos

I never knew robots could be hot.  Or have ear piercings.

13. Kunikida Doppo

Why he so angry?  I have a thing for glasses and I know you do too, Aja.

12. Ushijima Wakatoshi

Honestly with him, he’s either ‘I-must-protect-he-is-too-pure’ or ‘please-rip-me-to-shreds’ and there is no in between.

11. Dazai Osamu

Attractive goofball that is emo af.

10. Viktor Nikiforov

Who wouldn’t called an ass-naked man winking at you daddy?  I’m looking at you, Yuuri.

9. Miyuki Kazuya

Honestly, if he weren’t the same age as me, I would rank him like number 1.

8. Nanashima Nazomu

His “I’m gonna kill you” did, in fact, kill me.

7. Oikawa Tooru

He’s honestly a complete package.  Looks, smarts, shitty personality… I kid.

6. Kuroo Tetsurou

He looks pissy in this picture and I love it.  He can go from nerd to daddy real quick.

5. Shirogane “Shiro” Takashi

He is so amazing and I LOVE HIM.

4. Mitsuboshi Takeru

L I T E R A L L Y.

3. Sawamura Daichi

Who do you think I am?  Of course Daichi is in my top 3.  I would honestly give him everything in the world, he is the reason I live.

2. Sangwoo

If he weren’t a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH he would be number one.  Holy.  FUCK.

1. Musumi Kazuma

I first laid eyes on him and was like “he is the one.”  He is SO PERFECT AND AMAZING AND I FUCKING LOVE HIM OKAY.  He is the ultimate.  daddy.

thank you for sticking with me through my thirst, and you too Aja since i literally scream with you whenever we find new daddies.

Sometimes I remember that Chat Noir has been in Ladybug’s bedroom and that Chat Noir and Ladybug played video games together and that Chat Noir helped Ladybug learn Chinese and that Ladybug made Chat Noir a scarf and let him borrow her good luck charm and I experience PHYSICAL AGONY

9

Did you know? If you catch a falling maple leaf, you’ll fall in love with the person you’re walking with.

2

halla. halla.