like to congratulate you on making five boys fall in love with you. Maxon from
the Selection Series may have finally met his match.
like to congratulate you on killing two out of the five of Cleo’s bachelor’s.
Although, you did act in self-defense both times, it’s definitely worked to
your advantage. You should start a club with Warner from the Shatter Me Series
called “I defied my father for the girl I love but her other main romantic
interest just won’t die.”
like to congratulate you on managing to accomplish nothing but still making it
look like you did a lot. You’d fit right in with high school students in a
class with their teachers.
like to congratulate you for having the sanest personality in the series to
becoming the most CRAY CRAY person ever. You and Maven from Red Queen need to
have a long conversation about the paths you are headed down. Maybe go see a
Okay okay. More yandere asks: How about yandere hcs for each team prime member? Like, their traits and tendencies as yandere bots, and what makes them fell that hard to the s/o? Thanks friends UwU <3
Combining these two!
Yandere!Team Prime Bots
- Optimus is definitely one of the
more subtle yanderes out of the team. Most of what changes is how affectionate
he is around the object of his affection; he’ll be much more gentlemanly and
protective if his dearest is around. You bring out the best and the worst in
- The worst being that he could kill
someone and no one would think for a second that it’s him. He could kill a
target right in front of you, but you and he both know that no one would
believe if you told them.
- Gets much more Ultra Magnus-type
stern after he’s encountered a threat.
- Optimus is more likely to fall for
kindred souls. Kind people who love their planet, or care about him and his
team with all their heart. If you are loving to others, he’ll always love you.
- He also has a thing for long hair.
- As a yandere, Ratch is much
more… grumpy? For the longest time, you believe he hates you. He ignores you
completely, cuts you off as you’re talking, and barely listens to you. But you
eventually understand why once the kids tell you.
- “It’s kind of like a 8-year-old
schoolboy crush.” Miko chirped at you, making rapid hand movements to match her
little speech. “He’ll pull your hair and act like a total jerk, but it’s really
cuz’ he likes you!”
- Ratchet, once he gets over that
little phase, is quite the clingy type. He acts like the worst kind of control
freak mother hen.
- The doc-bot’s got a thing for
logic and patience. He wants to have a forever-mate who can put up with things
he does, as well as handle situations with him. He wants a true love that he
knows he can put his trust in.
- Bumblebee is the “quiet, innocent”
type yandere. He’s the most obvious out of the team, having an “innocent crush”
on you. That is, until he kills someone because they were flirting with you.
- ‘Bee is the most clingy of the group,
unsurprisingly. He’ll constantly ask you where you’re going, who you’re gonna
see, when he’ll see you again, can he come with you??? No??? Are you sure?????
- He’s like a stingy dog that
doesn’t want to let his owner leave the house.
- Bee is definitely attracted to
sweet singing voices, as well as anyone very innocent and sweet. But honestly,
he’s the one with the least standards; you could be a whiny brat but he’d still
- H O O B O Y
- Bulkhead is the yandere-who-doesn’t-know-he’s-a-yandere type. Very chill. He won’t be overly-possessive of you, and lets you do your own thing, but when someone threatens you or your relationship? BULK SMASH.
- Otherwise, he just seems like a very affectionate and protective friend. You know your Bulky would never hurt you, and only ever wants the best for you. He’ll drive you to school/work whenever he can, and always makes sure to make an exaggerated “Mwah!” before you leave the car. It’s endearing, and he swears his spark soars every time you return the gesture. He’s… not really understand of the fact it’s meant as platonic.
- Ol ‘Bulko gets worse as it goes. It’s basically a downward spiral from affection to obsession.
- Bulkhead is definitely more attracted to independence. If you’re hard-headed and can take a hit, as well as defend yourself the whole way through? Be still his beating spark.
- Not a very obvious yandere herself, but not any less dangerous. She’s possessive to a point it hurts even herself.
- She’s lost a lot of people in her life. Those close to her, and those she loved above all else. When she encountered you, it’s almost as if her spark imploded on itself; filling it with emotions she’d never thought she’d feel again. She vowed to keep you safe through any means nessessary.
- Very stalker-y. Will make sure you get home safe every time you travel, calls you consistently to check up on you. Gets jealous extremely easily; more than once your dates have stood you up for… unknown reasons.
- Arcee is attracted to calmness, but she also has a weakness for pretty eyes/optics. If she can get lost in them, there’s a high chance she’s already staring.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my selｆ 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠＯOOＯOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Ok so I’m in love with having “The Kindred” as the overall Falling Kingdoms fanbase name, and I was thinking (and these are just my crazy thoughts) that we could even classify ourselves further based on the Kindred that we represent, or the one we are most like… Similar to the Hogwarts houses for Potterheads?
I’m thinking to much into it, haha.
real talk i really love how Story for Steven recontextualizes Greg/Rose’s first meeting from a “two kindred spirits fall in love at first sight” and makes it more of a “Space Alien Rock thinks a human doing a human thing is a cute gimmick, and human with giant fetish is super intrigued by her”
and it really shows there was a LOT between that meeting and what we currently see