Happy Fursuit Friday! Just got around to compiling all of the costumes I made for 2014! The last three were finished the first week of this year but since the
majority of their work was done in December, they count as 2014 suits :)
This is a new annual record for me, as I made 26 suits, the most I’ve
ever made in one year! A lot of awesome designs, fun characters, and
I think I can count: 16 canines, 4 felines, 2 deer, 1 red panda, 1 bear, 1 coati-marten and 1 crux!
I can’t wait to see what 2015 brings!
Finally got around to posing for some proper pics of Polly! I actually
finished this suit in early January in time for FC 2015. This is a
personal suit, and my first foray into digitigrade padding! Polly has
lightweight pillow-style pads in her legs, calves and bum. I still feel
like my digi needs work to look exactly how I want it to, so won’t be
offering this as an option on future costumes just yet. She is a feral
pig, basically a shaggy cousin of domestic pigs, but I also took some
Polly also has 3d eyes, vinyl tusks, floppy weighted ears, a hidden chest-zipper and poseable curly tail!
February head-only commission for Sky of their puppy version of their character! This cutie has 3d follow-me eyes, a vinyl nose, resin teeth, a soft fleece tongue, floppy weighted ears, and some
Really enjoyed making this guy! This is Benny Bobcat, a fullsuit with
lots of handsewn spots, resin teeth and claws, 2d eyes and a hidden
chest zipper! He was commissioned by a person who works with kids!